Moderators: Suicideking81, ATA

war_machine323
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

ATA S31: Season Kickoff Monday 3/28!

Postby war_machine323 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:11 pm

All,
I am happy to announce that I think we're ready to get this season started! The ROM seems to be in good order and the major glitches have been fixed. So are you ready for some football!! Here are the plans for season start:

1) We will be kicking off the season with a "Monday Night Football" game of the week video on Monday 3/28. Just like in the real NFL, defending champion TSBGOD gets the honors of getting the season started. I have identified his opponent for opening kickoff and will announce that in a few days. THIS GAME WILL BE PLAYED and BROADCAST to ATA BEFORE the ROMS drop for the entire league!

2) THREE ROMS will drop Tuesday 3/29 at 8:00AM EST. Out of fairness to TSBGOD and Gats whose game will air Monday 3/28 9:30 EST, you must lock in your alignments prior to their game airing. This will ensure their opponents for the first ROM drop don't get a sneak peak and adjust. IMPORTANT: The first two ROM drops of the season will be 3 baggers. Then the remaining ROM drops will be 2 games per until end of season. I will have separate thread with timing of future ROM drops and deadlines.

3) The schedule will be posted later tonight so check out the ATA site to see who you will be battling with this season. Thanks to Hoff for helping with the schedule!

I will be posting many threads in the coming days with information and expectations. Enjoy Easter weekend with your families and friends but come Tuesday, it will be time to strap up and put your big boy pants on. Its here....
HSRL: Champion 1971
ATA: Champion s29
TTL: Champion s16; Runner-up s14 and s15
NTA: Champion s10

Return to “American Tecmo Association - Season XXXII”