Moderators: Suicideking81, ATA

war_machine323
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

ANNOUNCEMENT: Commissioner Retirement End of Season

Postby war_machine323 » Wed May 18, 2016 3:46 pm

Hi guys,
So this has been on my mind for a while now and finally had the time to type up the announcement. I will be stepping down as commissioner after the season wraps up and will be retiring from Tecmo altogether. This will not be one of those short lived retirements, it will be for good (well 99% to give me an out). I’m just ready to step away and for a long time.

This has nothing to do with the fact that I’m having a terrible season or playing dreadful tecmo. Many guys I’m close with know this was something on my mind once Thunderdome ended and well before I took over ATA. I was hoping running ATA would re-energize me but it hasn’t and its been showing with a lack of involvement that I promised from the beginning. I am sorry about that.

I do want to thank you guys for being incredible owners as games have been played regularly, plenty of game recaps, and there has been overall enthusiasm for the league (despite fumble-gate). Also, bigger picture I want to thank those for embracing me when I joined 1.5 years ago. It took a while for people to realize I wasn’t an alias but I took it as the ultimate compliment. I had so much fun and met a lot of great people. So thank you!

Where do we go from here once the season ends? If anyone is interested in running ATA season 32, please contact me privately on discord or via PM.

Good luck to all on the stretch run!!
HSRL: Champion 1971
ATA: Champion s29
TTL: Champion s16; Runner-up s14 and s15
NTA: Champion s10

drake
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Commissioner Retirement End of Season

Postby drake » Wed May 18, 2016 4:05 pm

A short run, but a very positive and productive one. Thanks for everything you've done for online Tecmo. :)
I feel like a prize asshole, no one even mentions my casserole

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
TSB W-L-T: 19 TECMO TITLES

Postby TSBGOD » Sun May 22, 2016 6:14 pm

COPYCAT!!!!!

ngunn421
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby ngunn421 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:57 am

no reason to retire man. it is never good to leave tecmo from your life. once you play it.. and we all did when we were kids, you cant ever leave it. It becomes apart of you IMO. plus this community, Where are you going to find a better one? (ive looked) Most gaming communities are lack, and filled with rude people with no gaming skill., who dont want to help in any aspect. this community is way different, with guys who lend helping hands at all costs and are happy to do so for the awesome price of FREE! Youll be back.. you know youll miss us. but if not man. happy trails its been a pleasure knowing you and getting my ass kicked by you in in multiple Tecmo Matchups.

NGunn421

Return to “American Tecmo Association - Season XXXII”