Dolphins Stay Unbeaten But are Still Gay

TecmoRafenator
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Dolphins Stay Unbeaten But are Still Gay

Postby TecmoRafenator » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:59 pm

It was a sunny afternoon game that took place between the Bears and Dolphins prior to any Stampede shenanigans.

Fins win the toss and proceed to kick off to the Bears and let Moon and the offence handle the ball first. The Bears put together an impressive drive but stall inside the Miami 20 and have to settle for a FG, 3-0 Bears. Montana brings the Dolphins back with an impressive drive of his own (and a few Tecmo Timing passes), 7-3 Dolphins. Bears O takes the field again but the Miami too proves too much, Bears end up punting on 4th down. With some impressive running by Okoye and Bennett, the Dolphins pounce again, TD pass from Montana, 14-3. A couple of fumbles by each team during the third quarter and then the Dolphins score again 21-7 (Montana had 3 passing TD'S). Bears score late TD, try onside kick to no avail. Dolphins march again but the Bears D sack Montana on the last play of the game.

GG Oracle
The TFL should be afraid of Oracle this year, D is solid and Montana is like the Red Dragon.

P.S. I am writing this recap even though I lost because Oracle is at the GLAS Society convention (Gay and Lesbian Association)

joeygats
All-Star
All-Star

Re: Dolphins Stay Unbeaten But are Still Gay

Postby joeygats » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:14 pm

these teams\sound loaded
Rest in Peace mikeyscull - one of the best players to ever play online

think your good at tecmo and want to prove it? then join the action today! viewtopic.php?f=1118&t=43242

tecmomig
Up and Comer
Up and Comer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Re: Dolphins Stay Unbeaten But are Still Gay

Postby tecmomig » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:16 am

TecmoRafenator wrote:P.S. I am writing this recap even though I lost because Oracle is at the GLAS Society convention (Gay and Lesbian Association)

LOL, GAYLORD OF THE WEEK AGAIN!
Are you ready?

COWBOYS TFL SEASON I/II/III CHAMPION

***2011 TECMO BOWL III CHAMPION 5-1(LIVE CASH TOURNAMENT $550)***

***2010 TECMO BOWL II CHAMPION 6-0(LIVE CASH TOURNAMENT $700)***

COWBOYS 'CMIGGY NITE CHAMPION'

Return to “TFL Week 5”