Up and Comer
Up and Comer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Mig owns the Vet...

Postby tecmomig » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:04 am

COWBOYS 31

EAGLES 0

****Philly Times****

How many times are we going to let the Dallas Cowboys come in our house and hand us our asses. As a city we should be embarrassed, forget about the game, the Eagles organization tried to make this game into a show. It was great, the Cowboys in town to a sold out Vet, fireworks, jets with a classic fly by, and even home town great Kobe Bryant was in the crowd, too bad he told reporters he was there for Mig. Finally the grand finale, our anthem to be performed by The Black Eyed Peas! The stage was massive, lights everywhere and cameras filming every moment. The music starts and who pops up from underneath the platform stage...TECMOMIG! He starts singing and what does the Philly faithful do, CHEER! What is wrong with us? An opposing coach disrespects us every time he rolls into town and we love it! I was watching as the security on the field was cheering as well the only guy who looked like he was going to rip his head off was Tecmovo. Our team sucks so we cheer not for the other team but the other teams coach, are we crazy? This was the highlight on every channel tonight and has been looked at on YOUTUBE 500,000 times. Philly is wack, not just the team but the the fans as well. I have to say something that I think everyone already believes...Tecmomig Owns the Vet!

TIP 0005

'...if your fans are cheering for me, than you need to find a new team...'
Are you ready?

COWBOYS TFL SEASON I/II/III CHAMPION

***2011 TECMO BOWL III CHAMPION 5-1(LIVE CASH TOURNAMENT $550)***

***2010 TECMO BOWL II CHAMPION 6-0(LIVE CASH TOURNAMENT $700)***

COWBOYS 'CMIGGY NITE CHAMPION'

Return to “TFL Week 6”