tecmomig
Up and Comer
Up and Comer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

1992 Championship Game

Postby tecmomig » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:05 pm

COWBOYS 29

DOLPHINS 7

The Cowboys dominated this game on both sides of the ball, the Dolphins only came up with 58 total yards on offence and it's only score was off a Dickerson fumble that was recovered and ran in for 6. The Cowboys surprised Oracle by blitzing Lett on most plays rather then going with Deion on every play. Lett must have been in excellent as he was in Montana's face all game recording 7 sacks and 12 tackles on the day. Deion and Tim Mcdonald both came up with picks and other then a couple of throws in triple coverage the Dolphins passing game was dismal. Offensively the Cowboys were riding over speed bumps all game as the Dolphins had no answer, Dickerson capped off a great year with 108 yards on the ground and a td, while Kosar was safe with the ball going 5 of 7 for 87 yards and 2 td's. Leon Lett was named the MVP of the game. The Dolphins seemed happy just to be there but they weren't ready :D While the Cowboys have been here and OWN the TFL, the first perfect season and the Cowboys third consecutive championship. Another walk in the park...

FINAL TIP OF THE YEAR

'...honestly you make it to the final and put that playbook together to try and beat me. Easiest game I've played in a long time, find a new playbook...'
Are you ready?

COWBOYS TFL SEASON I/II/III CHAMPION

***2011 TECMO BOWL III CHAMPION 5-1(LIVE CASH TOURNAMENT $550)***

***2010 TECMO BOWL II CHAMPION 6-0(LIVE CASH TOURNAMENT $700)***

COWBOYS 'CMIGGY NITE CHAMPION'

oracleoftecmo
Rookie
Rookie

Re: 1992 Championship Game

Postby oracleoftecmo » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:43 pm

wait until this season.
e.a.d