HBK

For all the jabronis, peeps, hulkamaniacs and mma junkies out there!
ChaosConffetti
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

HBK

Postby ChaosConffetti » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:07 pm

The Heart Break Kid, Mr. Wrestlemania, the Show Stopper... The greatest entertainer of all time...

5 top matches: (wiki awnsers)

5-Shawn Michaels vs Razor Ramon Ladder match at WM 10:
that match was awsome, it set the stage to every ladder match we have today, if it wasn't a good match, we wouldn't have TLC matches, King of the Mountain matches.
the carreer of the Hardy Boyz and Edge wouldn't be as big as it is today.

4-Shawn Michaels vs Triple H street fight SummerSlam 2002:
that match marked the return of the Legenday Heart Break Kid against the best guy in 2002, the WHC the Game Triple H.
they weren't even suposed to be the card ,and they stole the show, HBK wanted to know if he can till do it,and he showed everyone who told him u can't do it, that the Showstopper is here to stay...he is the greatest performer ever, he returned, made dream matches, against Flair, Angle, Y2J.... and i won't start listing

3-The Greatest Sport-Entertainer Ever vs possibly the Greatest Wrestler ever
-the Showstopper vs The Wrestling Machine
WM 21: Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle
The biggest reason to see this ppv
30 minutes of pure enjoyment and captivating action. All the near falls made the crowd shout and yell like crazy.
Lots of chain wrestling, near falls, a great sweet chin music by HBK, and a moonsault gone bad, followed by chemistry and drama made this the greatest match on the card!
Other than that, this is definately the match of the year, hell the match of the decade!

2-World Heavyweight Championship
Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H (C) vs. Chris Benoit
In my opinion the greatest WM main event match of all time!!!( not my fav., but the best) lots of back and forth action between all men. HHH and HBK gets busted open and Benoit gets doubled suplexed through the announce table. Great effort by all men but HHH taps out to the Crossface and Benoit becomes champion for the first time. Great moment with Chris & Eddie after the match. .

1-Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart WM 12:
A Boyhood Dream has come true.

Two charismatic crowd-pleasers -- Hart and Michaels -- battle in a thrill-packed, edge-of-your-seat, hour-long Iron Man Match. As the fight progresses, it escalates in excitement. While Hart punishes Michaels with masterfully-executed superplexes, backbreakers, and numerous turnbuckle-oriented moves, Michaels counters with a flurry of cheer-rousing high-flying attacks. I won't reveal too much about the fight, but I will say that the merit of this epic, action-filled, and ultimately well-performed bout.

Shawn Michaels won the Royal Rumble in 95 and 96 once from the #1 position... First Grandslam winner in WWE history... So many things the Heart Break Kid did for the business... If you aint down with that we got two words for yah SUCK IT!!!!!

Anything that sticks out to you bout HBK's career plz post here:
COWBOYS NGTL COWBOYS WTF2 COWBOYS HSTL

gonickmontana5
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Re: HBK

Postby gonickmontana5 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:16 pm

What about Shawn Michaels-Undertaker Hell in a Cell? That match is classic. I guess I can't really argue with the Wiki Answers list, but what could be better than a bleeding Michaels, climbing ontop of the cage, getting body-slammed ontop of the cage, climbing halfway down, getting drilled by the Undertaker and falling the rest of the way, getting back in the cage, getting knocked out, having Kane come out of nowhere to piledrive the Undertaker, and then somehow Michaels getting his arm on Undertaker to get the pin?

ChaosConffetti
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Postby ChaosConffetti » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:36 pm

yeah hes had so many good matches thats what makes him one if not the best ever... the match he had with Undertaker at wrestle mania 25 was just bonkers... hes been in so many matches where hes looked just beat to crap and came back... gotta love those times where he jumped off the top rope to elbow drop someone on the announcers table...

gonickmontana5
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby gonickmontana5 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:21 am

Honestly sweet chin music is the best finishing move. In that three way with Benoit and Triple H, when HBK went from laying outside of the ring with blood everywhere to hitting Benoit with sweet chin music as he was applying the sharpshooter to Triple H. That is badass man.

On a side note, it turns out I really like talking about wrestling. Glad you made this section!

TDO
TSB W-L-T: 405-1216-8

Postby TDO » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:21 am

i grew to appreciate HBK during his career. never a huge fan, but i always knew he was putting out the best show he could which i appreciated.
Antiquity League- Federal League Champions 1982, 1985

ChaosConffetti
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Postby ChaosConffetti » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:23 am

gonickmontana5 wrote:Honestly sweet chin music is the best finishing move. In that three way with Benoit and Triple H, when HBK went from laying outside of the ring with blood everywhere to hitting Benoit with sweet chin music as he was applying the sharpshooter to Triple H. That is badass man.

On a side note, it turns out I really like talking about wrestling. Glad you made this section!

glad you like it man... very happy Gary gave it the go ahead and that others can enjoy talking wrestling also...

shinybehiny2477
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Postby shinybehiny2477 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:38 am

gonickmontana5 wrote:Honestly sweet chin music is the best finishing move. In that three way with Benoit and Triple H, when HBK went from laying outside of the ring with blood everywhere to hitting Benoit with sweet chin music as he was applying the sharpshooter to Triple H. That is badass man.

I personally think the RKO is the best finisher ever but for sure Sweet Chin Music is top 3 if not top 5. I personally expect HBK to be back within the next 12 months, he's still in his mid 40's with plenty of great matches left in him. Just think when he hurt his neck in like 99 everyone, including me thought his career was over but he came in as the leader of the WWE version of the NWO and than had a sick street fight versus HHH and from there on he looked like the real Show Stopper.

WTF:R TECMOBUCCANEERS WTF TECMOBUCCANEERS WTF:C TECMOBUCCANEERS USFL USFLBULLS

Let's go NBAHEAT, MLBREDSOX, NCAAMIAMI, JAGUARS

gonickmontana5
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby gonickmontana5 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:37 pm

I wonder what other people think are great finishing moves. For me, I need to feel like they would actually hurt a lot. I think the Batista bomb is pretty awesome: it combines the de-masculinizing effect of having your head shoved between a dude's legs with getting drilled into the mat by a 300 pound crazy-man. Meanwhile, Triple H's pedigree has the first thing, but I just don't think a facebuster would hurt that much, unless he did it off the top rope or something, maybe onto the announcer's table.

lightninglarry
Starter
Starter

Postby lightninglarry » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:50 pm

one thing that sticks out for me is me and my best friend watched a royal rumble one time. We always would pick our winner b4 the guys came in. So he picked his fave wrestler hbk(entered #1 or #2) and i picked my fave wrestler at the time, the british bulldog(entered #1 or #2). Bulldog knocked hbk over the top, but he skinned the cat and came back in and threw davy boy out.

That stupid sum bitch rubbed it in(my best friend that is)
Check out My Ebay Store
Image http://www.ebay.com/sch/lmacs_sports/m. ... ksid=p3686 its mainly sports related merchandise

ChaosConffetti
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Postby ChaosConffetti » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:04 pm

lightninglarry wrote:one thing that sticks out for me is me and my best friend watched a royal rumble one time. We always would pick our winner b4 the guys came in. So he picked his fave wrestler hbk(entered #1 or #2) and i picked my fave wrestler at the time, the british bulldog(entered #1 or #2). Bulldog knocked hbk over the top, but he skinned the cat and came back in and threw davy boy out.

That stupid sum bitch rubbed it in(my best friend that is)

8 ) HBK 4 da win sucka...

joeygats
All-Star
All-Star

Postby joeygats » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 am

hbk is my fav as well. i had him in the red pants when wrestle figures were the best toy out..still the best toys ever.
Rest in Peace mikeyscull - one of the best players to ever play online

think your good at tecmo and want to prove it? then join the action today! viewtopic.php?f=1118&t=43242

Return to “Stephen's World Order”