Official Tecmo challenge thread!!

The official home of the Tecmo Players Circuit.
General Tecmo Discussion, Online and In Person Tournaments, and players online who want to play online Tecmo for the NES and SNES versions!
TPC Website
Supports:ImageImage

Moderator: TPC

red98sethuthut
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Re: Official Tecmo challenge thread!!

Postby red98sethuthut » Wed May 14, 2014 1:56 am

Postby red98sethuthut » Mon May 12, 2014 10:07 pm
RED98 VS disastamasta142 Orig Rom Defense wins grapple 7-Game Best of 7 (alternating who calls match) all square at 3 games a piece.
1. Game 1 Saints (Red98) P1 24 Jets (disastamasta142) P2 21 I Call Saints-Jets..Diasta took NYJ...http://www.tecmoplayers.com/?page_id=72&game=70808
2. Game 2 Phx (Disastamasta142) 14 P1, Dallas 17 P2 (Red98) He called match...red98 took Dallas....http://www.tecmoplayers.com/?page_id=72&game=70809
3. Game 3 La Rams (Red98) 14 P1, Dolphins 21 (Diasta) P2...I called match diasta took mia.....http://www.tecmoplayers.com/?page_id=72&game=70806

I would recap the games but im tired ... Update
4. Game 4 He calls Redskins-Viks..I take Minny and hold on to win 12-7 (two man-controlled jj picks by browner saved the day and Washington hail mary attempt was timed perfectly but overthrowend at the end) http://www.tecmoplayers.com/?page_id=72&game=70830
5. game 5 ..I call No-Atl..he takes atl and i Lose a Epic game ...17-21...Saints get a fg after a slow start by both parties,,,he gets a td before half...I fumble just end half 3-7 at half...i go long drive and score on a give 10-7 No...he scores with 3mins left 14-10...Heyward houses the ensuing kickoff i go up 17-14...he drives down my 30 on 3rd and long with 20 secs left he gets a rison diver/cc (i forgot which to win). 1more block and heyward woulda won it on kickoff return. 21-17 atl over no
6 game he calls mia/cincy i take good side and get mia...Ugly game starts with a marnio safety...i regret the playbook i put in too...I just played bad. losted 7-19
Game 7 ...He call Chi/Cin I take cincy win 21-14...We exchange to's then i drive down (aided by a anderson burner) i score on a checkdown on 4th and 4 7-0...he ties it just before aided by a two cc's (one to the dreaded ickey woods). Just b4 he onsides accidently (as i did on opening kickoff) anderson houses it for 14-7 lead. I get ball at half and hit anderson on db1 offthescreen burner for six. 21-7 chi...cincy goes a great drive and scores on a boomer scramble. 21-14...I almost throw a jj pick on long completed pass to anderson then throw a pick next play. But chi defense holds cincy last drive and win 21-14....http://www.tecmoplayers.com/?page_id=72&game=70844 5-189 for anderson at wr gets the game ball...Red98 wins 4-3...great series disastamasta142
Do the the ickey woods k.r. "fumble shuffle"!!! James brooks was here and so was Red!!!!.... madison2o12 (rd16) ,Conn.v runnerup, Ohio Midwest v runnerup, nyc2o12 3rd place, Detroit kumite 3rd place, final ohio boneyard bowl runnerup, tecmo IX (Oh No Ickey..ohhh no brooks NOoooo)....Midwest 6 (Oh ickey/brooks not two fumbles again!!!) TecmoX Rd of 16, BuffaloBountyII Champ, Midwest 7 rd16 (No cigar in ot.hoge always loses coin tosses lol)
SIGN UP 4 The NyC T.S.B. TOURNEY II (10-4-2014) AT http://www.northeasttecmo.com/ai1ec_eve ... stance_id=

disastamasta
All-Star
All-Star

Postby disastamasta » Wed May 14, 2014 1:58 am

RED98 VS disastamasta142 Orig Rom Defense wins grapple 7-Game Best of 7 (alternating who calls match) red98 up 2-1
1. Game 1 Saints (Red98) P1 24 Jets (disastamasta142) P2 21 I Call Saints-Jets..Diasta took NYJ...http://www.tecmoplayers.com/?page_id=72&game=70808
Jets lose 2 fumbles to Saints. Saints no fumbles. Red hits game winning FG to win game
2. Game 2 Phx (Disastamasta142) 14 P1, Dallas 17 P2 (Red98) He called match...red98 took Dallas....http://www.tecmoplayers.com/?page_id=72&game=70809
red beat me this game. I threw 3 INTs. 2 were on called plays
3. Game 3 La Rams (Red98) 14 P1, Dolphins 21 (Diasta) P2...I called match diasta took mia.....http://www.tecmoplayers.com/?page_id=72&game=70806
pretty straight game nothing crazy. I picked off rams on a throw to gary which let me get up

4. Game 4 He calls Redskins-Viks..I take Minny and hold on to win 12-7 (two jj picks by browner saved the day and Washington hail mary attempt was timed perfectly but overthrowend) http://www.tecmoplayers.com/?page_id=72&game=70830
Gary Clark whiffs on a wide open JJ that would have won me the game. smh 75 REC. oh yeah also a tipped of rypien in the endzone that went OOB and a glitch safety... that hurt.
5. game 5 ..I call No-Atl..he takes atl and i Lose a Epic game ...17-21...Saints get a fg after a slow start by both parties,,,he gets a td before half...I fumble just end half 3-7 at half...i go long drive and score on a give 10-7 No...he scores with 3mins left 14-10...Heyward houses the ensuing kickoff i go up 17-14...he drives down my 30 on 3rd and long with 20 secs left he gets a rison diver/cc (i forgot which to win). 1more block and heyward woulda won it on kickoff return. 21-17 atl over no I gave rison 4 chances to win it and he did on the 4th. If it was 4th down I would have kicked an FG.
6 game he calls mia/cincy i take good side and get mia...Ugly game starts with a marnio safety...i regret the playbook i put in too...just played bad. losted 7-19
Cincy jumps out to an early 19-0 lead and coasted. the only not close game.
7 I call cincy/chicago. so much lag. 2nd play of game brooks loses a fumble. I tie the game at 7-7 with less than a minute left in the half. before kickoff I remember the lag and decide to play it safe and kick early and I do but i underestimate the lag. onside, NEAL ANDERSON recovers and takes it to the house to end the half. 14-7 red receives second half. I get an INT at the end of the game to give my self a JJ chance to tie, but no dice. red wins 21-14

Red wins series 4-3. Even with the game changing bad luck, I still should have won the series. Red98 legitimately won game 2, but games 1,4,7 were mine. sorry that I can't give you much more credit than that, but I am sure that you understand.
GAG SEASON 1 CHAMP
ETL SEASON 1 CHAMP
Phoenix Arizona Champion 2013

Joeygats (10:17:57 PM): u have the best jukes on tpc

joeygats
All-Star
All-Star

Postby joeygats » Wed May 14, 2014 2:09 am

wow is all ill say and congrats to red....sounds like even with the few fumbles there was u still struggled vs him.. now imagine if he was winning evey grapple? lol yea GG
Rest in Peace mikeyscull - one of the best players to ever play online

think your good at tecmo and want to prove it? then join the action today! viewtopic.php?f=1118&t=43242

red98sethuthut
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby red98sethuthut » Wed May 14, 2014 2:57 am

disastamasta wrote:RED98 VS disastamasta142 Orig Rom Defense wins grapple 7-Game Best of 7 (alternating who calls match) red98 up 2-1
Jets lose 2 fumbles to Saints. Saints no fumbles. Red hits game winning FG to win game
red beat me this game. I threw 3 INTs. 2 were on called plays
pretty straight game nothing crazy. I picked off rams on a throw to gary which let me get up

4. Game 4 He calls Redskins-Viks..I take Minny and hold on to win 12-7 (two jj picks by browner saved the day and Washington hail mary attempt was timed perfectly but overthrowend) http://www.tecmoplayers.com/?page_id=72&game=70830
Gary Clark whiffs on a wide open JJ that would have won me the game. smh 75 REC. oh yeah also a tipped of rypien in the endzone that went OOB and a glitch safety... that hurt.
5. game 5 ..I call No-Atl..he takes atl and i Lose a Epic game ...17-21...Saints get a fg after a slow start by both parties,,,he gets a td before half...I fumble just end half 3-7 at half...i go long drive and score on a give 10-7 No...he scores with 3mins left 14-10...Heyward houses the ensuing kickoff i go up 17-14...he drives down my 30 on 3rd and long with 20 secs left he gets a rison diver/cc (i forgot which to win). 1more block and heyward woulda won it on kickoff return. 21-17 atl over no I gave rison 4 chances to win it and he did on the 4th. If it was 4th down I would have kicked an FG.
6 game he calls mia/cincy i take good side and get mia...Ugly game starts with a marnio safety...i regret the playbook i put in too...just played bad. losted 7-19
Cincy jumps out to an early 19-0 lead and coasted. the only not close game.
7 I call cincy/chicago. so much lag. 2nd play of game brooks loses a fumble. I tie the game at 7-7 with less than a minute left in the half. before kickoff I remember the lag and decide to play it safe and kick early and I do but i underestimate the lag. onside, NEAL ANDERSON recovers and takes it to the house to end the half. 14-7 red receives second half. I get an INT at the end of the game to give my self a JJ chance to tie, but no dice. red wins 21-14

Red wins series 4-3. Even with the game changing bad luck, I still should have won the series. Red98 legitimately won game 2, but games 1,4,7 were mine. sorry that I can't give you much more credit than that, but I am sure that you understand.

Lol you played good man they were all tough games ..I hate the bungals i dont remember u fumbling but there's a reason i never be them in tournament play (OH No Ickey KR Fumble to lose a tied game in late in 4th in tecmoIX...OhNoNotAgain Ickey/Brooks Midwest 6))...you got fair share of breaks too...game4 2 man-controlled jj picks wasnt luck...safety hack was tuff...but i did miss a fg i would bang in everytime on console ..i admit i was playing like crap in that game too...game7 i got screwed on lag on opening kickoff too.. those 2 cc's on ur first score could of been picks too...lets play a series on console where i feel comfortable one day man..
Do the the ickey woods k.r. "fumble shuffle"!!! James brooks was here and so was Red!!!!.... madison2o12 (rd16) ,Conn.v runnerup, Ohio Midwest v runnerup, nyc2o12 3rd place, Detroit kumite 3rd place, final ohio boneyard bowl runnerup, tecmo IX (Oh No Ickey..ohhh no brooks NOoooo)....Midwest 6 (Oh ickey/brooks not two fumbles again!!!) TecmoX Rd of 16, BuffaloBountyII Champ, Midwest 7 rd16 (No cigar in ot.hoge always loses coin tosses lol)
SIGN UP 4 The NyC T.S.B. TOURNEY II (10-4-2014) AT http://www.northeasttecmo.com/ai1ec_eve ... stance_id=

disastamasta
All-Star
All-Star

Postby disastamasta » Wed May 14, 2014 3:14 am

red98sethuthut wrote:Lol you played good man they were all tough games ..I hate the bungals i dont remember u fumbling but there's a reason i never be them in tournament play (OH No Ickey KR Fumble to lose a tied game in late in 4th in tecmoIX...OhNoNotAgain Ickey/Brooks Midwest 6))...you got fair share of breaks too...game4 2 man-controlled jj picks wasnt luck...safety hack was tuff...but i did miss a fg i would bang in everytime on console ..i admit i was playing like crap in that game too...game7 i got screwed on lag on opening kickoff too.. those 2 cc's on ur first score could of been picks too...lets play a series on console where i feel comfortable one day man..

not sure what breaks I got. and i wouldn't say you got screwed in game 7 with the onside, because Esiason grabbed it. and 2 plays later brooks fumbled. and when I did it there was 0 time left in the 1st half, and neal anderson got it. you got several picks in this series probably at least 7 or 8, which is because of the good defense, and my poor decisions on offense, so obviously you played well. I would definitely play another series (no grapple hack, no lag) any time. I would expect a good battle but for me to come on top.
GAG SEASON 1 CHAMP
ETL SEASON 1 CHAMP
Phoenix Arizona Champion 2013

Joeygats (10:17:57 PM): u have the best jukes on tpc

joeygats
All-Star
All-Star

Postby joeygats » Wed May 14, 2014 7:58 pm

me and mv been locked in for 2 weeks now and nothing to show for it :(

think your good at tecmo and want to prove it? then join the action today! viewtopic.php?f=1118&t=43242

clarkham
All-Star
All-Star

Postby clarkham » Wed May 14, 2014 11:49 pm

Me and LouB, best of 7 og rom. If it goes to a game 7, in game coin toss determines who calls matchup.
TTL XX LIONS & FALCONS

TTL commissioner
Five-Time Online Champion (XFL I, XFL XII, CTL XIX, TTL XIV, TTL XVII)
AIM: clarkhamilton1

red98sethuthut
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby red98sethuthut » Wed May 14, 2014 11:53 pm

i accept

clarkham
All-Star
All-Star

Postby clarkham » Thu May 15, 2014 12:43 am

Tied 1-1 so far

Clark Falcons 24, Lou Saints 0
Lou Vikings 24, Clark Redskins 14

dominated first game, and threw stupid int in second on drive to win as time was winding down in the 4th
TTL XX LIONS & FALCONS

TTL commissioner

joeygats
All-Star
All-Star

Postby joeygats » Thu May 15, 2014 1:41 am

clarkham wrote:Tied 1-1 so far

Clark Falcons 24, Lou Saints 0
Lou Vikings 24, Clark Redskins 14

dominated first game, and threw stupid int in second on drive to win as time was winding down in the 4th

nice gl red

clarkham
All-Star
All-Star

Postby clarkham » Fri May 16, 2014 11:16 pm

did Gats die? no posts since wednesday??
TTL XX LIONS & FALCONS

TTL commissioner

joeygats
All-Star
All-Star

Postby joeygats » Fri May 16, 2014 11:43 pm

what would i be posting? me and bmv challenged never happen yet... so i dont understand what i could post...

joeygats
All-Star
All-Star

Postby joeygats » Tue May 20, 2014 8:08 pm

whats hold up on some of these unfinished or never started challenges?

red98sethuthut
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby red98sethuthut » Wed May 21, 2014 3:55 am

oh i was away on 3-3 basketball gus macker tourney (needed a break from tecmo). but im back now clark and rest of league action....my schedule for games will be for the summer will be Monday-Wednesday after 1030 eastern time (also 9am to 11am if u schedule)...friday after 5pm and weekends just msg me. :D

joeygats
All-Star
All-Star

Postby joeygats » Sun May 25, 2014 3:41 pm

status on?
clark vs red
nos vs suicide
chino vs hamburgler
reg vs mrtecmo
gats vs bigmv = all on bigmvs end.

dead
clark vs odell = joke
gonick vs bigmv = no chance this ever gets played cause if i cant get bigmv to play and im on least 20 hours a week then gonick whos on around 6 has no prayer
kamp vs disasta = total joke

swampc1
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Postby swampc1 » Tue May 27, 2014 9:27 pm

Ryan Gatez challenged Swamp.

First series was KC/Cin and went 1-1
2nd Series was Ram/TB and went swamp 2-0
3rd series was Mia/Sd and went Ryan 2-0
4th series was NYJ vs. Atl and Swamp closed it out for the win.

Good games. Thanks for the call out ryan. Was fun.. Good luck in your future games.

joeygats
All-Star
All-Star

Postby joeygats » Tue May 27, 2014 11:55 pm

update on tsbgod vs coco and coco vs randy?

Inactive_User
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Inactive_User » Fri May 30, 2014 4:03 pm

joeegats wrote:status on?
chino vs hamburgler

Game 1: PHX [Chino] 7 - 14 DAL [hamburgler]
http://www.twitch.tv/chino_pino/b/533655954

Game 2: DAL[Chino] 14 - 7 PHX [hamburgler]
http://www.twitch.tv/chino_pino/b/533662556

Tough games, especially with lag at important moments. Aikman being LVP, and the RBs having decent outings.

joeygats
All-Star
All-Star

Postby joeygats » Fri May 30, 2014 4:48 pm

chino_pino wrote:
joeegats wrote:status on?
chino vs hamburgler

Game 1: PHX [Chino] 7 - 14 DAL [hamburgler]
http://www.twitch.tv/chino_pino/b/533655954

Game 2: DAL[Chino] 14 - 7 PHX [hamburgler]
http://www.twitch.tv/chino_pino/b/533662556

Tough games, especially with lag at important moments. Aikman being LVP, and the RBs having decent outings.

nice finally it begins. gl

Inactive_User
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Inactive_User » Fri May 30, 2014 4:52 pm

joeegats wrote:nice finally it begins. gl

We just couldn't get a hold of each other...with other leagues and just work.

Inactive_User
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Inactive_User » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:07 am

http://www.twitch.tv/chino_pino/b/534163317

Ham @ home TB/WAS matchup.

I lose both, Ham is now up 3-1. GGs.

joeygats
All-Star
All-Star

Postby joeygats » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:35 am

chino_pino wrote:http://www.twitch.tv/chino_pino/b/534163317

Ham @ home TB/WAS matchup.

I lose both, Ham is now up 3-1. GGs.

dam

callmefairf
Rookie
Rookie

Postby callmefairf » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:58 pm

Last edited by callmefairf on Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

callmefairf
Rookie
Rookie

Postby callmefairf » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:31 pm

Last edited by callmefairf on Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Inactive_User
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Inactive_User » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:48 am

Ham @ Chino Game 5

DEN@SD 7-37 SD wins and I survive one elimination game.

http://www.twitch.tv/chino_pino/b/534561316

GG.

Return to “Tecmo Players Circuit”