saints pats

baxterbear12
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 61-65

saints pats

Postby baxterbear12 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:49 pm

rumbled with the saints today. jumped out to a 13-0 halftime lead then held on for the 19-10 win. Four field goals isn't what I had in mind, but I'll take the win. saints D was tough holding MJD to 84 yards on 22 carries (enough to get me in field goal range a lot, but that's about it). gg man.

bgboud2
Starter
Starter
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Re: saints pats

Postby bgboud2 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:05 pm

The rest of the story...

Got my plays in the first half and since I'm loathe to punt he was in field goal position each time and didn't miss. Damn it.
Grant stayed in bad from the second quarter to the end. When my defense finally paid off and I intercepted the score was 16-10. I switch up my playbook to weekside open formations and the shotgun in pass 3. Guess what...called my play on first down. Second down I ran it about 7 yards. Third down I go back to what I called on first down, the shotgun pass 3. I had the tight end wide open for what should be an easy TD but of course Mcnabb has to throw it short for no apparent reason which allows a drone to tip it. Fourth down I run up the gut for what looks like barely enough but the chain gang says no.

Mcnabb should show 5/9 for about 120 but one got taken away on a fumble out of bounds.
XFL BOLTS S3 12-0

tecmodactyl.................................................bgboud2

Return to “NTL Week 2”