T.B./DAL Weeks 15 and 16

Post your game recaps here!
tecmoaddict
Florida
Florida
TSB W-L-T: 3 Titles!

T.B./DAL Weeks 15 and 16

Postby tecmoaddict » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:52 am

Week 15: Sega was rusty in his return as Dallas got an INT then scored quickly to jump out to a 7-0 lead. Sega fought hard in the 1st half, but a costly fumble hurt Sega, and Dallas got another TD and had a 14-7 lead at the half. Dallas got the ball to start the 3rd and socred another TD, and that was basically it. Haddix emerged with an INT (WHICH WAS A PICK 6) for the 1st one of the season. Haddix added another safety as he is trying to secure an ALL-PRO spot.

Week 16: This game was all Sega, but didn't end well for him. 14-0 lead and outplaying me, Rypien stepped up and threw for over 200 and a few TD's. Millard caused headaches all day, but Emmitt had a good day (not compared to Bobby). Bobby made Dallas look stupid (as the Cowboys were sitting around like turds for this game) and gave up almost 300 on the ground. Dallas thought it was over three different times, but a missed FG (to win in OT), a fumble (for a TD and force OT), and an INT by Reynolds that secured a W for big D. The Cowboys were down 14-0, down by 7 in the final 3 minutes, and on D, and threw an INT on the 1st drive of OT. So many mistakes on my part and yet Dallas comes away with a game they stole.

GG and GLRTW sega. We should have split. I'll give you Week 16 if I can take Lucky's W's against me, and Tecmocowboys game 2 where a pass traveled 110 in the air on 4th and 3.
TECMOCOWBOYSNTA Season 1 Champion (13-2)
TECMOCOWBOYSNTA Season 2 Champion (12-4)
TECMOCOWBOYSTTL Season 1 Champion (7-5)

BRONCOS ATA Season 24 Runner-Up (15-4)

segathonsov
Up and Comer
Up and Comer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Re: T.B./DAL Weeks 15 and 16

Postby segathonsov » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:43 pm

GG's.

The tecmo gods were punishing be for being tardy with getting me games in.

tecmoaddict
Florida
Florida
TSB W-L-T: 3 Titles!

Postby tecmoaddict » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:06 pm

I guess so lol. I know how it is as I've been on your side plenty of times. You should have thrown more to Haddix in game 2; he told me he wanted 2 TD's so he could be the defensive MVP.
TECMOCOWBOYSNTA Season 1 Champion (13-2)
TECMOCOWBOYSNTA Season 2 Champion (12-4)
TECMOCOWBOYSTTL Season 1 Champion (7-5)

BRONCOS ATA Season 24 Runner-Up (15-4)

segathonsov
Up and Comer
Up and Comer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Postby segathonsov » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Yeah Haddix was pissed at me for passing on him in the draft.

Even though I have a horrid record, it's been a pretty fun season thus far with the unique draft pool and the new ITL hacks.

Return to “ITL Recaps”