SF vs Bal

Moderator: CTL

regulator088
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 21 Titles

SF vs Bal

Postby regulator088 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:42 am

This game was a little more than SF had anticipated. It was reported that head coach Kyle Miller was off perusing this week with personal agendas instead of preparing for the Ravens. It showed.... Gannon decided to take the week off with the coach. Gannon was VERY rusty in the first half. It was also reported that Brian Kelly had his favorite pair of gloves and shoes stolen decreasing his INT attributes by 25 points as he no longer can catch or jump. Bal jumped out to an early 3-0 lead after what looked like a "I have a bet on Baltimore" pass from Gannon. SF gave the rock to the Edge who maneuvered his way down the field resulting in a touchdown. 7-3 at half. Bal gets the ball and the shoeless, gloveless Kelly is unable to pick off any covered receivers resulting in a 4th and 8 60 yard JJ to moss setting up a TD for BAL. 10-7. What seemed like a whole new player, Gannon took the field and fired his way right into the endzone in response the the Baltimore score making it 14-10 in the 4th. Bal was stopped, and to cover the spread.... I mean uhhh.... pad the stats.....uhhhh..... SF fires down the field with less than a minute left in the game and gets another TD for the 21-10 final. Gannon commented after the game about his 2nd half performance "I had a Mean Machine moment." What ever that means??

GG Kulseic GLRW
Play games, say GG, do recaps..... Harmony in tecmo

Return to “CTL - Week 03”