Pace of the league/using Dynastyphile

Competitive league for players with less than six months online experience.
Upper and lower divisions.
clarkham
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Pace of the league/using Dynastyphile

Postby clarkham » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:27 am

The pace of the league is going to be at whatever pace we all are playing. Again, 2-3 games per week would be nice. If we all can go quicker, great! I'll keep releasing roms as long as people are still firing away. Likewise, if somebody is busy, that's fine too. Just give us the heads up and try to catch up when you can. If you fall 4-5 games behind the group though, you will be at risk of being replaced. I have people chomping at the bit to get in.

Multiple weeks will always be available. The order is not important. Just play whichever opponent you can reach first. And as a reminder, no changing offensive line nor defensive positions in Dynastyphile.

When you are ready to play, simply download the rom from the applicable matchup, add it when you launch, and play in season mode. Click "schedule" to find different week's matchups, roms, and where to upload the stats (STA). Make you and your opponent "man", autoskip the week, set your starters/play book, then play! Do not skip the coin toss. Take note of who the home team is. That is who will click "change game" to load the game when connecting.

Good luck to all!
TTL XX LIONS & FALCONS

TTL commissioner
Five-Time Online Champion (XFL I, XFL XII, CTL XIX, TTL XIV, TTL XVII)
AIM: clarkhamilton1

Return to “Tecmo Rookie League - Season VII”