MrBeef
All-Star
All-Star

Team pages

Postby MrBeef » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:53 am

OFFENSE STYLE:
DEFENSE STYLE:
TEAM PRESTIGE:

All the TPs have this. Just so you know this will be used for Season 2 to help determine your player attributes. If you go with Aerial Attack then certain atts will get a rating. If you say on offense you want smashmouth different atts will be upgraded for the following season. You can also go with balanced. With have same for defense. Stop run, cover 2, base 34
I will be posting more later this season. It is similar to what TCS had for many seasons and its nice that you as owner can decide which way to go as far as your future offense and defense are concerned. I will post more info later in the season. This will give all team owners plenty of time to decide in which direction to go. Once you have selected your style this option is locked in for 2 seasons, fyi.
2008 Tecmo Hall of Fame inductee

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee

MrBeef
All-Star
All-Star

Re: Team pages

Postby MrBeef » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 am

Offense style
Aerial Attack
QB AVB If you select AVPB its a 2 notch increase for season 1 and 1 more for season 2.
HB REC
WR REC
TE REC
OL RS

Smashmouth
QB RS
HB RS OR HP If you select HP its a 2 notch increase for season 1 and 1 more for season 2.
WR HP If you select HP its a 2 notch increase for season 1 and 1 more for season 2.
TE HP
OL MS

Balanced
QB CHOICE FROM AERIAL OR SMASHMOUTH If you select AVPB its a 2 notch increase for season 1 and 1 more for season 2.
HB RS OR HP If you select HP its a 2 notch increase for season 1 and 1 more for season 2.
WR RS OR HP If you select HP its a 2 notch increase for season 1 and 1 more for season 2.
TE RS OR HP
OL CHOICE FROM AERIAL OR SMASHMOUTH

Starting season 2. As owner you have the option for what offense style you want with a 1 notch bonus (Unless noted otherwise) to whatever att you decide on the ones listed above. Once you have selected a style it will not change until season 4.
You will not have to decide until Season 2 ratings come out.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee

MrBeef
All-Star
All-Star

Postby MrBeef » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:06 am

DEFENSE STYLE
COVER 2
DL MS
DE MS
OLB RS
ILB RS
CB INT
FS INT
SS INT

STOP RUN
DE RS
DL RP
OLB MS
ILB MS
CB HP
FS HP
SS HP

3-4 BASE
DE RS
DL HP
OLB RS
ILB MS
CB RP
FS RS
SS RS

SAME AS O. 2 SEASONS.

MrBeef
All-Star
All-Star

Postby MrBeef » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:13 am

TEAM PRESTIGE
POWERHOUSE TOP 4 WHO MAKE THE FINAL ROUND FOR TCA TITLE
ELITE OTHER 4 WHO QUALIFY FOR 4 BIG BOWL GAMES
AVERAGE NEXT 4 TEAMS RECORDWISE
CREAMPUFF BOTTOM 4

MrBeef
All-Star
All-Star

Postby MrBeef » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:21 am

TP CHANGES EVERY SEASON

Return to “Tecmo Collegiate Association”