WEEK 11 POST RECAPS IN THIS THREAD PLEASE

MrBeef
All-Star
All-Star

WEEK 11 POST RECAPS IN THIS THREAD PLEASE

Postby MrBeef » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:24 pm

:kitty: FUNTIME
2008 Tecmo Hall of Fame inductee

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee

regulator088
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 21 Titles

Re: WEEK 11 POST RECAPS IN THIS THREAD PLEASE

Postby regulator088 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:19 am

ND 24 vs Lou 7

The only team it seems on my schedule who is equally as bad as mine, hosted the Irish for week 11. The game turned south for the Cardinals right away as the opening kick off was fumbled and one play later taken in for a quick 7-0 Irish lead. Lou drove down the field with ease, but threw a INT on a picked play inside the 20. ND drove down the field only to turn it over inside the 10 on a picked play as well. Lou couldn't move the ball and punted on 4th and 20 after more picked plays (story of the game for Lou offense). ND was able to muster a FG for the 10-0 half time lead. ND received the ball and punched it in for a TD. Lou offense struggled for most of the game (due to the picked plays) and turned it over on downs. ND once again punched it in for the 24-0 lead. Lou drove the field in the 4th and scored on a nice trick pass to the top WR with ~3 minutes on the 4th. Onside kick fail and the game was over.

GG Daboy

Final ND 24 Lou 7
Play games, say GG, do recaps..... Harmony in tecmo

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
TSB W-L-T: 19 TECMO TITLES

Re: WEEK 11 POST RECAPS IN THIS THREAD PLEASE

Postby TSBGOD » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:40 am

OKL@WASH ... OKL had lead throughout but tried to give a 21-7 lead away. Wash comes back to tie it 21-21 but OKL scores with a few seconds left on clock to win 28-21. GG Kamp

Return to “TCA Game Recaps”