Moderator: TSB4G

ryan11p
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Playoff Picture and Anaylsis

Postby ryan11p » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:06 pm

East Division

Chris Vogt and his Cincinnati Bengals have the East locked up.
Ryan11p and the Houston Texans will have the 2 spot from the East.
Honorable Mention Clark and the Bucs barely miss the playoffs.

Chris Vogt and the Bengals

Chris is a very solid tremendously experienced player that is tough no matter what circumstances he is playing under.

Offensively
The Bengals are lead Mr. Ellis on the ground as the league leading rusher, but Chris mixes in a excellent passing attack with Green, Tate, and Gresham. The bottom line is Chris does a great job of playing a balanced game and will be tough to stop in the post season.

Defensively
The Bengals D is lead by two pretty good LB's in Geno Atkins and James Harrison, the Bengals Secondary on paper is average but that's where Mr. Vogt comes in. Chris makes scoring a pain and does this without a high INT DB which is impressive.

Conclusion

Chris Vogt and his Bengals can and will compete in any game, with his offensive attack and overall playing skill which is very evident when he's playing D, He will be a difficult opponent for anyone in the post season. Making the Super Bowl will come down this, can his offense avoid turnovers and can his defense stay away from being exposed with the secondary being the question mark.

Ryan11p and the Houston Texans

I am a player that learns more and more every game, with a great team on both sides of the ball experience, controlling the game, and minimizing mistakes are the three things that i must improve to do well in the post season.

Offensively
Houston has great options running and passing, Matt Schaub leads the league in passing yards, Arian Foster has over 1000 yds on the year and Andre Johnson is a game changer who is currently 2nd in rec's and yards. Owen Daniels also offers a great 2nd receiving option. Bottom line for the Texan's is the tools are there using them correctly is the question.

Defensively
The Texans have solid players on all 3 levels of the tecmo D. JJ. Watt's causes several problems as a drone DE looking like Orig Rom Bruce Smith, he seems to be in on every play. Brian Cushing leads the league in sacks and allows Houston to run a man blitz scheme at times. Finally Ed Reed holds down the secondary and can cause big trouble.

Conclusion
The absolute bottom line is this team on paper is capable of making a serious playoff run and possibly making the Super Bowl, but with me controlling them against better more experienced players I'll have to play my best to have playoff success.

North Division
Viking Moe and Minnesota
Louis and his Bills
Joey Vogt and the Dolphins
Division Champ to be determined.

Moe and the Minnesota Vikings

Moe and I are in similar boats i would say. Moe is a rugged player that controls the game well, mixes things up, and doesn't make many mistakes.

Offensively
The Vikings are stout offensively and are big play capable every play behind the legs of the best RB in the league Adrian Peterson. The offensive magic behind Mr. Moe is his ability to mix things up and he makes his pass game a major concern when you play him. With Ponder and no elite WR Moe get's the job done ponder running is also an option Moe does well with.

Defensively
The Vikings have 2 game changers on D, Jared Allen and Chad Greenway but the Vikings Secondary will be the question mark.

Conclusion
The Vikings offensively will be tough but the major point of concern is will the secondary hold up. I see a tough but possible road for Mr. Moe, I believe he makes the games very tough but the Secondary is a big question mark.

Louis and the Buffalo Bills

Louis is a great overall player with ton's of experience and this season has in my opinion done the most with the least. Louis hands down will put himself in a position to compete if not win every game.

Offensively

CJ Spiller is a dangerous threat on the ground and through the air for the Bills no matter how you look at Louis will get things done with this guy. The Major question is the QB position Kolb or Manuel will most likely be the worst QB to make the playoffs. With that said Louis no doubt will be in every game in the post season.

Defensively

Mario Williams, Mark Anderson, Manny Lawson, and Jarius Byrd are the core of the Bills D. With a solid drone DE, 2 decent LB's , and Byrd playing the coveted DB3 slot again Louis is the key to this teams success.

Conclusion

When push comes to shove Louis gets a lot done with perhaps the weakest team in the first TSB4G post season. Bottom line for the Bills is will the qb's be able to match louis's skill and make a deep run in the playoffs.

Joey Vogt and the Miami Dolphins

Well Joey finds himself in a similar situation that Louis is in with a worse team on paper, but never i repeat never count out one of the Vogt brothers! Joey is always gonna give his opponents a tough game. Also no one can argue that joey is a great player with 3 of the best possible training partners in the tecmo world.

Offensively
Huge questions marks on this side of the ball, not much of a running option with Lane being his best RB at 44 ms, A young QB in Tannehill with only 44pc, but a bright spot in WR Thomas. The bottom line with the Dolphins Squad offensively is Joey must shoulder a lot of the success do to the cast that he is surrounded by. With that said Joey gets the job done and can and will make a playoff run, but it will be a up hill battle Offensively.

Defensively
For Joey and the Dolphins this is yet another question mark the Dolphins do have a solid LB in Ellerbe and a decent CB option with Carroll but his ms is only 44, overall the Dolphins Secondary is def the weakest in playoff contention. Again Joey will shoulder the success of the team defensively too, With this said Joey like Louis can do a lot with a little and if the offense prevents turnovers I feel Joey through ability and exp can win any game.

Conclusion
When you look at this team on paper you tend to think its a rough road to the post season for the Dolphins, but when you look at the owner you have to take a step back and say Joey Vogt can get the job done. Either way it comes down to a simple idea can Joey beat players some higher skill level and some without, but in most cases with a inferior team.

South Divison
Chino Pino and the Kansas City Chiefs
Matt Vogt and the Chicago Bears
Division Champ to be Determined

Chino and the Chiefs

Another guy in the Moe and Ryan boat Chino is a great player with a solid team but with the lack of experience being the question. With that said this guy has had a great season and is very active and constantly gets better.

Offensively
The Chiefs are a all around strong team, with Smith, Charles, elite WR Bowe, and Fasano and Moeaki 2 other decent receiving options the chiefs can hurt you in the run game, short passing and long passing game.

Defensively
The Chief are held down by Tamba Hali, Derrick Johnson, and Brandon Flowers. With 2 solid LB and a overall good secondary with a high INT player, Chino can cover all the bases.

Conclusion
Chino and the Chiefs have as good a shot as anyone at making a run to the Super Bowl. Similar to my situation Chino must mix things up well, control the game and limiting mistakes. With this team Chino is the Dark Horse of this years Post Season.

Matt Vogt and the Chicago Bears

Man what can ya say, Elite Skill, Elite Tapping ability, Elite Experience... Oh yeah and very strong team.

Offensively
The Bears offensively much like the Chiefs have a strong QB in Cutler, Strong RB in Forte, and Elite WR in Marshall. The problem is the supporting Offense cast, not a whole lot else other than these 3 on offense. With that said does Matt Vogt need more than 3 good players to beat 95% of ppl i would say no.

Defensively
The Bears have 3 solid LB's Peppers, Briggs and Anderson. Along with DB3 Tillman like i have stated before Matt doesn't need much to cause anyone on the planet trouble. Matt will be the trouble if your playing the Bear's this post season.

Conclusion
Matt has to considered a very likely possibility for the Super Bowl, but is 3 options on offense and a high ps qb get the job done is the question.

West Division
jfagundes and the 49ers
TSBGOD and the Skins
Ninja and the PATS
Divison Champ 49ers locked up

Jfagundes and the 49ers

What can you say perfect season to this point incredible offense, incredible defense and a overall great player.

Offensively
Kaepernick, Gore, Boldin, Crabtree, and Davis. Great QB that can run and throw, Solid RB, 3 Great receiving options. The 49ers are down right nasty, stopping them from scoring every time they have the ball will be similar to a physics equation.

Defensively
The 49ers are locked down by 3 clear standouts Bowman, Willis, and Rogers. 2 solid LB's and a high INT db at the db3 slot will make scoring tough for any opponent.

Conclusion
The 49ers have to be the front runner for the Super Bowl Champs on the first TSB4G Season. Who ever gets them in the playoffs they will have to be out scored with a turnover somewhere in the mix. So if J can control the game and do what he has done all year it will be tough to stop him.

TSBGOD and the Skins
Frankie has to be considered a top 3 player in this league and will be down right scary with any team in any league at anytime.

Offensively
RG3, RG3, RG3, Frankie is absolutely ridiculous with this guy, also he has a good Morris at RB and 3 solid options at WR in Garcon, Moss, and Davis. With a offense like this and Frankie controlling it the sky is the limit. The only question possible is can RG3 stay health for a whole game.

Defensively
The Skins have Orakpo, Fletcher, and Hall this makes Frankie a tough as any D in the league. 2 solid LB's and a high INT DB will help the Skins give anyone absolute headache.

Conclusion
Frankie and the Skins have a serious shot at not only making but winning the Super Bowl, Goodluck Containing RG3 to whoever meets up with this team.

Ninja and the Pats
Chris and the Pats have a shot at over throwing the powerful skins for a post season birth and cannot be over looked, Chris is a solid player with a world of tecmo knowledge. This guy can win any game any time for sure.

Offensively
The Pats have a great Offensive attack Brady, Ridley, Amendola, Hernandez, Jenkins and Gronkowski. Good run option and count them 4 solid players to throw and one of them will murder you if you talk bad about him at a night club.

Defensively
Well what can i say the whole unit is the question mark, solid LB with Mayo and a average secondary this may be the trouble for chris as he tries to knock off the Skins in the playoff race.

Conclusion
No matter how you look at making the post season and if made the post season will be a up hill battle for the PATs, with a strong O and questionable D Chris will have his work cut out for him.

Hope you guys enjoy this and goodluck to everyone in the Playoffs!
Last edited by ryan11p on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bigmv54
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 1-0

Re: Playoff Picture and Anaylsis

Postby bigmv54 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:14 am

very nice write up sir. Thanks for the kind words.

GL to Er1
Live Titles (7) NE 08' / MW 09' / Clev 13' / MW 13' / Indy 15' / Cincy 17' / Cincy 18'

Online Titles (11) Cult 4 / ESTL 1 / TAFL 3 / TSBCL 1 / WTF 96' / WTFR 70' / ATA 16 / TBL 8 / TTL 5 / TSBTL 2&3

ngunn421
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby ngunn421 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:39 am

IT WAS A REALLY GOOD SUMMARY IM IMPRESSED! GOOD JOB!! but you also forgot to mention miami and the 3 way lock up in the south, you did mention buffalo and minnasota but you neglected miami, even though they arent the strongest team out of the 3, they still have quite a shot at making a playoff berth, with still so many games left for them to play.. but definetly good write up, i wont be doing this so if you guys feel like it you may do so, im constantly doing other things ( mvp, pow, rom edits, hack trials ect...) and now that im back playing in a band my time has become even more limited. so thank you for helping, and writing up this awesome summary, i enjoy reading these things!

ngunn421/ CEO :evil:

ryan11p
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby ryan11p » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:26 pm

Added Joey I apologize for not adding you first time around my mistake. I broke a cardinal rule and overlooked a Vogt brother!!!
:deadhorse:

The513Boy4Life
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby The513Boy4Life » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:27 pm

very well done ryan! i love the write up! keep em coming! if you wanna do playoffs too ;) haha! but very well done!

Commish Diz
Current Leagues-

Image SEASON IV
Image SEASON V DOLPHINS AKA LINDENWALD CRUSADERS

Titles (1): CULT III- DOLPHINS

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LIVE TOURNAMENTS:

Youngstown: Sweet 16|Midwest VI: Sweet 16| Madison X: Gannonball Run- Rd of 64|Buffalo Bounty II: 5th |Midwest VII: Sweet 16
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AIM: DizzleWear@yahoo.com|TPC: 513Boy4Life|Twitter:@513Boy4Life | Email: vogtjd2@miamioh.edu

vikingmoe02
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby vikingmoe02 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Sweet write up, man! I enjoyed it.
'15 HSTL 34 Champ
'15 Madison XI - Elite 8
'14 TTL 9 Champ
'14 TRL 5 Champ
'13 Minnesota VI Live Tournament Champ
'13 TRL 3 Champ
'12 Minnesota IV Live Tournament Champ
4-Time MN *Cap Boso* Cup Live Tournament Champ ('12, '13, '14, '15)

tecmo_ninja
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby tecmo_ninja » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:28 am

Thanks for the props Ryan! Been alot of fun so far... But I don't know who this Brady guy is in which you speak? Its all TEBOW Time my friend. Took over 0-3 for other owner and wish I had a chance to start at begining of season! 7-3 is my personal record right now in the league. Torn between next season between my love of the Brownies and Tebow... So hard to pick just one........
MADISON XI CHAMP (COSTUME CONTEST)
MADISON X RUNNER UP (COSTUME CONTEST)

ngunn421
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby ngunn421 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:08 pm

ID HATE TO BURST ANYONES BUBBLE, BUT I WAS LOOKING INTO DIVISION RECORD IF CHESSNINJA WINS, NOW THERE IS A HUGE ISSUE AND THIS FALLS BACK ON ME SINCE WE ARE NOW IN A HUGE DISSPOSSISION BECAUSE OF MY FUCKUP ON THE SCHEDULE, TSBGOD AND CHESSNINJA ONLY PLAYED EACHOTHER 1 TIME EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE IN THE SAME DIVISION, IN THE MATCHUP TSB GOD WON, BUT SINCE THEY ONLY PLAYED 1 TIME, WE CANT CONSIDER A MOTIVE FOR TSB GOD TO GO AND CHESSNINJA TO BE OUT, THEN WE LOOK AT DIVISION RECORD, TSB GOD LEADS IN DIV RECORD... even if CHESSNINJA WINS.. but i dont know this actual number, SO IM GONNA LEAVE IT TO TSB GOD TO DECIDE ON WEATHER HE WANTS TO DO A PLAYOFF WITH CHESSNINJA OR NOT, SORRY YOUR FATE HAD TO COME TO THIS CHESSNINJA AND ILL MAKE SURE I FIX THE SCHEDULE CORRECTLY NEXT SEASON TO INSURE PROPER SEEDING

NGUNN421 / CEO

The513Boy4Life
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Playoff Picture and Anaylsis/DEADLINE: FRIDAY AUGUST 9TH

Postby The513Boy4Life » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:23 am

okay... i have really been bothered that season 1 has took this long.... so im going to step in here nate, if you dont mind..... you're date to get final games in was 5 days if i am correct... but i may have to over rule you... I myself, along with a few others will get games in.... the deadline to get ALL GAMES IN without forfeit will be Friday August 9th, which is 2 weeks.... please make the effort, i know i will to get my games in... season 2 needs to happen quick and we need to declare a champion in season one, so please please please get games in people! thanks again!

Commish Dizzle
Current Leagues-

Image SEASON IV
Image SEASON V DOLPHINS AKA LINDENWALD CRUSADERS

Titles (1): CULT III- DOLPHINS

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LIVE TOURNAMENTS:

Youngstown: Sweet 16|Midwest VI: Sweet 16| Madison X: Gannonball Run- Rd of 64|Buffalo Bounty II: 5th |Midwest VII: Sweet 16
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AIM: DizzleWear@yahoo.com|TPC: 513Boy4Life|Twitter:@513Boy4Life | Email: vogtjd2@miamioh.edu

ngunn421
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Playoff Picture and Anaylsis/DEADLINE: FRIDAY AUGUST 9TH

Postby ngunn421 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:11 am

The513Boy4Life wrote:okay... i have really been bothered that season 1 has took this long.... so im going to step in here nate, if you dont mind..... you're date to get final games in was 5 days if i am correct... but i may have to over rule you... I myself, along with a few others will get games in.... the deadline to get ALL GAMES IN without forfeit will be Friday August 9th, which is 2 weeks.... please make the effort, i know i will to get my games in... season 2 needs to happen quick and we need to declare a champion in season one, so please please please get games in people! thanks again!

Commish Dizzle

hate to have to step in, but theres only 3 were waiting on, 1 is on vacation as you know, 1 works all the time, and 1 fried his cpu, well we replaced the guy who fried his cpu, ( good luck elway hope to see you and the donkeys next season!buy a shitty desktop!) and the new guy is playing as we speak, so as long as theres no descrepencies, all we need is for matt to show back up and play his games,and for you to play yours on your days off, then all the guys with 1 game left will finish their season and shit will get rolling again, so literally your putting the timelimit on you and your bro, and the new guy ( im sure the new guy is daMN NEAR DONE BY NOW HE WAS STOKED TO PLAY) so if this is what you wanna do so be it, you have my opinion.. if yall dont finish and i kick one of yall i dont want any reprocussions, i didnt make the rule this time...

ngunn421 CEO

Return to “TSB3G”