For threads that just couldn't keep up

Moderator: TSB4G

ngunn421
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

hacks and rom in the works!!!

Postby ngunn421 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:36 am

So i got great news today! EVERYTHING i WANT TO ADD TO THE ROM seems to be POSSIBLE!!! and its quite a bit ( for a guy who dont know shit about how much space all the hacks take or what space is available in the game) so let me break down what ive asked for in this rom. and because we may get these, some stats of rbs ( like the rp at 75 will be changed bk to default) and OL will be drasticly different than what you see on all the other roms ive dropped as the versions of season 2

REASON WHY: hacks we are adding are going to affect the OL to where there will be a pass block / run block stat, quotes from convo...

" hp is for run blocking and rs is for pass blocking with OL" " ms will be used for pass rushing for defensive guys,

so i guess this is how it will work, ill get more details once the rom is finished, more than likely hes going to have to sit down with me and explain what he already knows when it comes to what works and whats outragious.. but we are definetly going to make this like the REAL NFL!!!! or as close as we can

OTHER HACKS: pass accurracy / pass control hack, this hack is going to make it to where pass accuracy will be exactly what it says it is, pass accuracy, and pass control is for deflections, interceptions and receptions i believe. heres the info on that hack.. http://tecmobowl.org/topic/55328-possib ... a-nes-tsb/
* quick timeouts
*tbs on kickoffs where you can hit a button to down the ball/ returnable endzone punts
*preseason injuries ( i figured it out to where there will be way less injuries, YAY ME!)
*Kr/Pr actual speed on kicks/punts
*faster interception returns
* overtime must have winner
* defencive playbooks/ different defencive formations!( no more just 3-4, if your team runs a 4-3 or cover 2 or nickle, dime or quarter, guess what? we got that buddy!!! ( BRUDDOG IS THE SHIT!!!) and a totallty new offencive playbook with only a few of the old plays from the org... since this is TSB4G we needed to update the offencive playbooks especially, theres alot of differences from 1991 to now and this playbook should fit the style of the NFL TODAY!
this playbook is different in many sorts, so everything you know about tsb, you might as well throw it out the window, we are doing so much its like its a NEW GAME!!! example: with this playbook there is no calling thwe other persons play, its all about judging where your opponent is and choosing the right formation, not the right play, it does help to select the right play, but thats not the idea, youll see what im talking about, its so different, IT MAKES IT SO COOL.. so anyway keep an eye on the threads, sooner or later this rom will be done and ill be dropping it in here for everyone to check out! this ROM IS GOING TO BE BAD ASS!! :twisted:

NGUNN421/ CEO

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
TSB W-L-T: 19 TECMO TITLES

Re: hacks and rom in the works!!!

Postby TSBGOD » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:37 am

Can anybody say RTL? LOL

ngunn421
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0