EIU - Vincent Webb - 2 catches, 24 yards, 0 TD
EIU - Donovan Powell - 1 catches, 10 yards, 0 TD
ILL - EB Halsey - 2 catches, 42 yards, 0 TD
ILL - Ben Strickland - 2 catches, 47 yards, 0 TD
ILL - Bryant Creamer - 1 catches, 10 yards, 1 TD

Defense
ILL - Jeremy Leman - 1 sack, 0 int, 0 yards
ILL - Sharriff Abdullah - 0 sack, 1 int, 17 yards

Me and Illini boy were calling this game the battle for the IlliRox kinda a mix of our sn's and since we are both big fans of both schools. This was our rivalry week.

I kicked off and of course when IB plays me he always goes for it on 4th down because he doesn't like me to bring up me kickin his butt in TCS so he threw it up and Manual Charles picked off the ball but fumbled and I recovered and ran it in with Anothony Thronhill. He went for it on another 4th down and I stopped him and for the 1st half I just used EB Halsey on him and got most of the 100 yards in the 1st half.

2nd half he was pissed because I was beatin him 21-0 so he started mashing the ALT key like a MoFo and if you don't believe me that he can mash when he's made just ask Chaos from their game together. So he got his LB and was throwin my blockers around like nothin and stoppin EB. Luckly he couldn't stop my pass if he didn't blitz and I managed to put up another score. After that score he just ran with Burt Stanford who was in good and was just joustin my guys left and right and drove the ball with his QB from his 20 down to my 10. I stopped him a few times but he finally managed to joust me off and scamper in with Burt. I score the last TD on a Pazan drive who sucked 3 out of the 4 downs I passed throwing balls out of bounds but he was in good. Drove down to his 10 yard line and Pazan fumbled but the ball was picked up by Halsey who ran it in to clinch the 35-7 win. Illinois 2-0 in the battle for the IlliRox.

GG Buddy GL with recruiting.
TCS - Illinois Fighting Illini
Season 4 - (8-3) [Career = 26-27]
Last Game - W v Holy Cross

STL - Green Bay Packers
Season 9 - (3-6) [Career = 7-12]
Last Game - W @ Miami

Return to “TCS Week 9”