Playbook Poll

Moderator: CULT

Season 2 Playbook Changes

Original Playbook
25%
Original Playbook with usable plays in different slots (CULT Playbook STYLE but ONLY original ROM plays)
13%
CULT Playbook (Keep the exact same)
25%
CULT Playbook tweaked (clean up play actions and few other plays)
38%

Total votes: 8

tecmo_ninja
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Playbook Poll

Postby tecmo_ninja » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:27 pm

Please review this and vote on it.
MADISON XI CHAMP (COSTUME CONTEST)
MADISON X RUNNER UP (COSTUME CONTEST)

Suicideking81
All-Star
All-Star

Re: Playbook Poll

Postby Suicideking81 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:47 am

I love the OG rom plays.....those new plays are weird. On some custom run plays if you press forward on the D-pad too early the QB doesnt had the ball off and thus becomes a QB sneak.....Not a big fan of the new plays
Swamp Bowl II Champ
Battle from the Bayou Champ (2015)
CT Tecmo 8 Champ
Tecmo Texas III - 2nd place

SirTed
Rookie
Rookie

Postby SirTed » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:20 pm

I chose keeping the same - but only because I'm unclear as to what "cleaning up" means.

I really like the new plays, I have only once or twice had trouble. Polishing them up would only make them better IMO.

tecmo_ninja
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby tecmo_ninja » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:53 am

cleaning up would mean in some of the pass plays like r & s flare c and pass2 r & S that the qb doesn't completely drop back and wr is available sooner than original. I must've accidentally clicked a different drop back button on it. and any other issues with plays not running correctly. I will talk to Gerald and see which plays he is talking about making it a qb sneak also. Minor adjustments to improve upon what is already there. MOST of the passing plays are simply taking out the flea flicker or playaction. there are a few that I added so that there was more usable offset I formation passes. And plays to matchup the 2 TE set. I think we could do away with the 2 TE set all together and just use more "usable plays" in there. I honestly like all the running plays. I like having all the motion and shifts taken out to be a one back set. I am still on the fence on the passing plays ONLY because its a lack of use thing. It definitely is a bit different to use on offense not knowing which wr is in what passing order (how many times to press "a" to get to them) I would like to clean up the passing plays by utilizing the original ones like I did and just remove the crap from it. Ie... motions, shifts, playactions, flea flickers as I did this season. I like the pass3 in offset I formation that matches the new offset sweep up. This is a great formation that is nice to use. I hope this all makes sense. It does In my brain. lol

tecmo_ninja
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby tecmo_ninja » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:37 am

Played a game with Clark tonight.. had a glitch that SK was talking about. Called Run2 pro t formation off tackle.. (the one that looks like steps off right guard) and ended up qb sneaking. any other glitches on this let me know. like i said i'm aware of the passing drop backs.

Return to “Champions Ultimate Legion of Tecmo ARCHIVED”