red98 retirement out after this season

If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best! 9 of our 12 owners entered Tecmo X, with six advancing to the Sweet 16. Four advanced to the Elite 8. Pound for pound this is one of the most talented leagues in online Tecmo.TSBTL Website

Moderator: TSBTL

red98sethuthut
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

red98 retirement out after this season

Postby red98sethuthut » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:42 am

Hey guys im out after the season. Ty u diaz for running it my man..I just want to play more console tecmo for now (as I believe thats the way to get better and improve). I cant stand how im wildy inconsistent as player online..so im cutting back accross the board except for ttc. I dont wish rant about what I dislike about online tecmo....theres some good things about too. Sorry guys
Do the the ickey woods k.r. "fumble shuffle"!!! James brooks was here and so was Red!!!!.... madison2o12 (rd16) ,Conn.v runnerup, Ohio Midwest v runnerup, nyc2o12 3rd place, Detroit kumite 3rd place, final ohio boneyard bowl runnerup, tecmo IX (Oh No Ickey..ohhh no brooks NOoooo)....Midwest 6 (Oh ickey/brooks not two fumbles again!!!) TecmoX Rd of 16, BuffaloBountyII Champ, Midwest 7 rd16 (No cigar in ot.hoge always loses coin tosses lol)
SIGN UP 4 The NyC T.S.B. TOURNEY II (10-4-2014) AT http://www.northeasttecmo.com/ai1ec_eve ... stance_id=

Return to “Tecmo Super Bowl Tiered League - Season IV”