Teams Good Enough For A SB Win 05 Edition (the juice war)

Dynasty League with Grapple Hack, Tiered Divisions, and the all new QBV for rating Tecmo Quarterbacks
GTFO Website

Moderator: GTFO

joeygats
All-Star
All-Star

Teams Good Enough For A SB Win 05 Edition (the juice war)

Postby joeygats » Wed May 18, 2016 9:49 pm

First and foremost congratulations to 04 sb champ @BO who took down me joeygats in a thriller

instead of just ranking what teams are better, ive decided to just list all the teams that are good enough to win a superbowl cause face it no matter the league a few teams will be better but that doenst mean there isnt teams just as good that cant compete.

GOOD ENOUGH

SEAHAWKS smh by some miracle they not only managed to keep all their super super old studs they also gained a few of them ugh. sea luck on rolls is unmatched so 05 hawks are looking to bring even more pain to the opposition. look for sea to make a another sb appearance in 05 because they are hands down the best team on paper no debate

COWBOYS finally gained their qb so now he is 25ms which should help vs sea who have the sickest front 7 in the league. their ol is much better as well so that will also be huge vs sea. i expect a similar outcome as last season, but it will be uphill battle since they gotta compete with 2 of the best teams on paper

VIKINGS one of the the biggest surprises last season. started off 0-4 then finished 8-6 which was enough to bag them the 2 seed and a bye. this season their drones wont be as beast as last season but they are still beast. he finally added some speed on offense trading for a 56ms rb so i expect min to have a really good season

EAGLES 04 was a disaster for philly and i have no idea how they missed the playoffs with arguably best team in the league for 04. well 05 will be no different, infact they are actually better. got super lucky in the rookie draft landing a 56ms 50hp 38int lb (huge) they lost no key players to aging or retirement as well. so yea 05 eagles>>>>>>04. expect the birds to win it all or at worst be runner up cause their ol aint built to deal with sea front 7

CHARGERS still good enough to compete but if they thought this season was a mess this is gonna be way worst. SD in 05 is worst at lb since they lost their super stud brooks, but they did get better at db. offense is pretty much the same besides OL which is slightly worst but is still a great ol and they wont have any problems besides vs sea (like most) i really dont see sd making playoffs but i really really hope they prove me wrong

JETS after losing the SB cause of sea DL, jets went out and beefed up there. jets in 05 are much better then they were in 04. now they have a super star maxed out db, way better ol, lb is basically the same maybe slightly worst. jets were pissed they missed a 70% roll on their qb though. expect the jets to win the A team division and aim for another chance at the SB

GIANTS much better on de in 05 adding a 63ms 63int drone. offense pretty much didnt change. 04 they fell to sea in r2 and i know, like the jets, they just want revenge and with this roster they have a real chance at getting it. sea front 7 is worthless vs this OL

FALCONS worst team then last season which was a total nitemare for them so i expect the same outcome. they should of been more active in the offseason imo oh well their fault

PACKERS looking good or least better. they improved at OL, DB, WR. they missed their qb gain roll which would of been huge for them but either way they are much improved and have a strong chance to win a sb

RAIDERS questionable off season moves imo. they refused to trade with the jets even though the offers jets made would of seriously helped them out. and the few trades i seen them make they clearly got the bad end. anyways this team is still good enough but they really took a hit on offense and defense to rolls.

DOLPHINS 05 offseason was good to them. they hit major on a rookie roll and now are sporting the best secondary in the league for the 05 season. offense also added spice with their rookie 19ms 50ps 56pc qb. expect them to make playoffs and seek revenge on the jets who played spoiler to their sb path

49ERS took a hit at WR and QB and flopped on their would be stud db to a bad roll. but even with taking a hit this is still easily one of the best teams in the league

STEELERS took a hit at ol and db offense took a super big hit at wr. lack of db int could be a major issue but they did add a stud lb. there offense is good enough and de is just enough with this type of offense imo. so they are still a sb contender but def not a favorite lol

BEARS (formerly known as hou) love the gm of this team. he went out and made some power moves to make this a true challenger. defense is better at lb and db thanks to hitting a gain roll and a few trades to add more speed to that secondary. offense is way better as well. they added a 56ms 63rec wr and a 56ms 50rec wr. this type of offense should avg 21 a game ez. oh ya the ol is better as well . GREAT GMING! unlike the raiders gm, hou gm trusted the jets gm and now they are ready for war!

TEAMS ALMOST GOOD ENOUGH

PATRIOTS well if they wernt good enough last season then u def arnt this season, considering they got worst on offense and defense lol. ne offense unlike swamps aint good enough to win a sb wthout a man db imo. sure they improved at lb by drafting a 50ms 69hp rookie. but their ol is worst and their secondary is still the worst in the league. they almost proved me wrong last year, so maybe they can actually do it this time.GL

MY TOP 5 TEAMS ON PAPER FOR THE 2005 SEASON

1. BO SEAHAWKS
2. DABOY EAGLES
3. JOEYGATS JETS
4. STORKS DOLPHINS
5. JP GIANTS
Rest in Peace mikeyscull - one of the best players to ever play online

think your good at tecmo and want to prove it? then join the action today! viewtopic.php?f=1118&t=43242

joeygats
All-Star
All-Star

Re: Teams Good Enough For A SB Win 05 Edition (the juice war)

Postby joeygats » Thu May 19, 2016 6:40 pm

only 1 thank you smh. this really dont motivate me to do any more writeups lol
Rest in Peace mikeyscull - one of the best players to ever play online

think your good at tecmo and want to prove it? then join the action today! viewtopic.php?f=1118&t=43242

Return to “GTFO - Season IX - 1998”