bengals 16 (red98/ss4sonkun) panthers 10 (hbkchitown) OT

Moderator: CTL

red98sethuthut
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

bengals 16 (red98/ss4sonkun) panthers 10 (hbkchitown) OT

Postby red98sethuthut » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:07 pm

He scores a fg on 1st drive...i gamble on 4th down in the redzone...he scores after nice run and a jj....i run out of time b4 half till i get to the fg off. I score a fg on 1st drive...i really played bad....got down to redzone and 4th down play was picked...he punted back w/ min left...i got hail mary cc tapout to tie it. He got ball in oT and threw a jj pick to sharper. I scored on a pass play. gg hbkchitown sorry for the bad luck..i deserved to lose the way i played in this game.
Do the the ickey woods k.r. "fumble shuffle"!!! James brooks was here and so was Red!!!!.... madison2o12 (rd16) ,Conn.v runnerup, Ohio Midwest v runnerup, nyc2o12 3rd place, Detroit kumite 3rd place, final ohio boneyard bowl runnerup, tecmo IX (Oh No Ickey..ohhh no brooks NOoooo)....Midwest 6 (Oh ickey/brooks not two fumbles again!!!) TecmoX Rd of 16, BuffaloBountyII Champ, Midwest 7 rd16 (No cigar in ot.hoge always loses coin tosses lol)
SIGN UP 4 The NyC T.S.B. TOURNEY II (10-4-2014) AT http://www.northeasttecmo.com/ai1ec_eve ... stance_id=

Return to “Week 02”