All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 475-310-4

week 10: wis/mich new record?

Postby fro30 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:01 pm

michigan ran 4 plays from scrimmage and won
he had a long pass
a kick return td
a kick return to like my 10 yd line
and a fumble return for a touchdown tied at 21 with less than 90 seconds to play..

ben murray tore shit up tho
also he had a tocuhdown pass that the wr got tackled by a drone in the endzone and fumbled but sois cant add that to the data base

http://www.sois.com/tcs/box.php?team=WI ... 0&season=4

gg dooolos
fro30: hey me and the patriots have something in common
AgneePatel: what is that
fro30: we both put up 50+ on the skins ;-)
AgneePatel: lmfao

dooolos
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Postby dooolos » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:39 pm

Yep, this one was definitely another statistically-unfriendly win for the young Wolverine program. But a good come from behind win nonetheless as UM was down 14-0 after a fumble on their second play from scrimmage inside the 10.

I would have given my recommendation for Ben Murray having a shot at the Munoz but he probably cost fro the game with the late fumble in the clutch with the game on the line. I do vouch for Murray getting the stats for about a 17 yd TD pass that was wiped out with a drone tackle in the endzone, if sois can do that sort of thing. I have the .nsm if needed.

Michigan finishes 4-6, 3-2 in conference. If OSU finishes 3-2 and gets to represent the Big 6 after losing to the Wolverines head-to-head I recommend anyone reading this to purchase large quantities of stock in Ann Arbor Torch & Pitchfork, Inc.

Return to “TCS Week 10”