Vikings @ Titans

Moderator: CTL

lightninglarry
Starter
Starter
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Vikings @ Titans

Postby lightninglarry » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:12 am

Pretty clean game where both defenses bent, but did not break. One big play for the Vikes after moe tossed me and some drones as his back probably housed a 70 yarder, but thats about it for HUGE plays id say. Under a minute before the half the Titans are faced with a 4th and 7 around the 35ish. Wasnt feeing too confident in my defense being able to stop tommy brady, but the better sense of myself kicked in an kicked the 3. 14-10 at the half Vikings.
Titans were able to hit an open McGahee in the back of the endzone to go up 17-14 in the 3rd qtr. Going into the 4th, the Vikings are faced with a 4th and medium on their side of the field. Titans D coordinator sent the "red dog" call in and Tamba Hali was only called on one play to blitz brady on the day, but it was effective. Brady didnt have enough time for wideouts to clear the zone and he was sacked for a turnover on downs. Backup McCoy played to finish the game as conditions put him there. Another Score and the Defense was just playing prevent, not letting anything over their head. Vikings end up getting into the zone to make it 24-21. With a hair over a minute left, the onsides went to the worse guy in the Vikings fans minds, Michael Turner who ran around a little bit and end up finding a lane to seal it up with another score. 31-21 final, but a lot closer than that.

http://ctl.tecmo.us/2011/box.php?game_id=10151

gg vikingmoe
gl next season my friend
Check out My Ebay Store
Image http://www.ebay.com/sch/lmacs_sports/m. ... ksid=p3686 its mainly sports related merchandise

vikingmoe02
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Re: Vikings @ Titans

Postby vikingmoe02 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:16 pm

It was a well played game. Well done.
That 4th down blitz was key. I thought hard about calling r3 down sweep on that 4th and 6. Really wish I had now.
'15 HSTL 34 Champ
'15 Madison XI - Elite 8
'14 TTL 9 Champ
'14 TRL 5 Champ
'13 Minnesota VI Live Tournament Champ
'13 TRL 3 Champ
'12 Minnesota IV Live Tournament Champ
4-Time MN *Cap Boso* Cup Live Tournament Champ ('12, '13, '14, '15)

Return to “Week 15”