ATA Super Bowl VII

Moderators: Suicideking81, ATA

edgefan
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

ATA Super Bowl VII

Postby edgefan » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:13 pm

YAY, i throw 5 picks 3 of them JJ'd. Ugh, i hate tecmo sometimes.

21-7...eifer can recap you[/i]

TDO
TSB W-L-T: 405-1216-8

Postby TDO » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:05 pm

:shock:
Antiquity League- Federal League Champions 1982, 1985

eifersucht80
All-Star
All-Star

ATA BOWL VII

Postby eifersucht80 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:28 am

Well, in the last season ATA BOWL rematch, the game started all for the 49ers where they could get the lead of the game in the first quarter after stop Giants inside their territory, plus on the first Giants series, their main RB Reggie Barlow went injured in the second Offensive play.

With the 7-0 against and without their main RB, the Giants faced many many troubles tryin to move the ball, unafortunatly for the 49ers, they couldnt capitalize their chances and thats why in the final series of half with a 50 yard pass, the Giants could tie the game 7-7.

In the second half, 49ers had the ball to try take the lead again, but again, the Giants D stepped up and could force great interceptions givin Giants the chance to score.

But that score arrived until the fourth quarter after one of the 5 interceptions Giants could get(3 by Greg Wesley and 2 by Dexter Jackson).
When 49ers tryed to tie the game, Michael Vick was picked again and Giants could seal the game with another score.

In the final Drive, 49ers could move the ball, but they knew it wasnt enough and the time expired.

Final Score:
GIANTS 21
49ERS 7

MVP of the Game: DB Greg Wesley with his 3 interceptions.

well played Edge..............

"............, it was an intense game, where we needed a really great effort to stop that dangerous 49ers offense, fortunatly at the end our offense could get the way to score and thats why we are now really happy.
But we arent happy just for this season, we are happy cuz this is the crowning of many seasons work. All started 3 seasons ago when we were having our dream season with the 16-0 regular season record, and we were given a important lesson after we lost in the first round of playoffs.
After that, we worked very hard to earn the rights to be in the ATA Bowl, but again the last season gave us another lesson: you need to beat the best if you want to deserve the title, and that was our goal for this season.
Now i can say we are really proud of this team, and finally the dream came true, a dream who i always wanted to do reality from day 1 of season 1 with those great players of the Cincinnati Bengals, a team who made the AFC Championship in seasons 1 and 3, and after the season 4 debacle with our 16-0 record, the season 5 was very hard for us cuz we lost again in the Semifinal, then the last season we made the final but we learned if you can win it then you dont deserve to be there, and under this premise we fighted durin all this season.
I feel very good, and i want to thank everyone who made this season posible, specially TDO who has been a great commish, and i hope to see you for the next and many seasons more with this great competitive spirit.
For now i dont have more words to say just THANKS!!!."

- Coach Eifer win his 4th Championship ever in the tecmoscene and 1st on this league after 2 straight tries.

"............, i really dont know what to say, this was really a great game, the 49ers are a really good team to beat, and thats why i think we deserve to be proud of ourselves by beating this kind of team and coach.
This is my second title under coach Eifer who has teached me a lot of things and showed me the meaning of the hard work, when we won the XTL title i feel really great but i think i am enjoying this title even more, cuz this is the result of very hard work in 4 seasons with this team.
I know there is many things that will be very different for the next times to come, and maybe due some factors(Like redraft) this team wont be the same, but one thing is for sure, this moment and the ATA Season 7 Champions the New York Giants will be on my mind FOREVER!!!!
thanks to everyone."

- QB Aaroncito Brooks after get the title in 4 seasons under his coach Eifer on this league and after get his second title under the same coach(the first time was in XTL).

"............., we worked as we needed to, we knew the 49ers offense were pretty tough but with the help of our teammates we could do a great job, this title and any thing we earned this season couldnt be posible without our great opponents who made us to elevate our gameplay, thanks to them and everyone who suport us this season.
Things are goin to change and thats why we really need to enjoy this moment and believe me, we are doin it."

- ATA Bowl VII MVP: DB Greg Wesley

Thanks GOD there is some TECMO to play!!!

see you the next season...............

Agent25Cent
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Postby Agent25Cent » Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:44 pm

Congradulations Eifer!

nice to see Edge dethroned, finally. now we just need him to start complaining about dial-up :D

hats off to both of ya

starmap3333
Rookie
Rookie

Postby starmap3333 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:49 pm

from the cyber cafe, the dial up champion without a computer...

good job eifer
IT'S COME TO THIS
WashingtonGM: sign my online declaration that you will not quit this game, say gg afterwards, and not bitch about a fumble or jj, and confirm that the sta is taken, or you will leave tecmo and spend the rest of your life in tecmo hell _____________________
nate4481: signed

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
TSB W-L-T: 19 TECMO TITLES

Postby TSBGOD » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:38 am

Wow I didnt think the HS change would bother Edge , everyone told me It would but I didn't listen. He now has lost ATA Bowl and HTL Bowl and game sin WTL, I guess Soby and the other good players were right and I was totally wrong about Edge,dammit,lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

edgefan
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby edgefan » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:48 am

big talk from a guy who's never seen a final before :shock:

if you took a second to watch either HTL bowl or the ATA bowl you could tell i wasnt outplayed...Go back to tecmo hell where you belong you worthless piece of online shit...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

and to all the others who i havent played yet on HS, i would really liek to see what they can do against me before they go off running their mouths.

orangecuse
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby orangecuse » Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:32 pm

:lol:

edge is pretty damn good, regardless of his connection.

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby TSBGOD » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:29 pm

I didn't say Edge wasn't good, but he is no longer the player he use to be period, i have inside information,lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

He is still a good player but prob will not win a bowl on HS now. Trust me I was on his side all this time on dial up.

HTL bowl, ATA bowl and your 2 losses in WTL were on HS correct, you will get use to playing on HS soon and will prob still dominate, but to win a bowl again will be tough I think. I am not putting you down just a opinion and pattern I see of yours now.

I hate to admit It but Soby seems to be correcttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

kingsoby1
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 134-28?

Postby kingsoby1 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:48 pm

edge is good, but now he's on a level playing field with everyone else that's good... that's all i think i ever said.

same as party, except he didn't even make OTFL playoffs this season.

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby TSBGOD » Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:06 pm

Yup that's all you said Soby.

Return to “ATA Championship Game Recaps”