TSBGOD VS KEIRRE STANDINGS Season 2

Sports discussion, sports trash talk, and sports polls.

Moderator: TSBGOD

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
TSB W-L-T: 19 TECMO TITLES

TSBGOD VS KEIRRE STANDINGS Season 2

Postby TSBGOD » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:30 pm

I lost by 1 game last season to you. I look for my revenge!

Last season records. TSBGOD( 37-38 )<---------------------->KEIRRE( 37-37-1 )

STANDINGS

TSBGOD( 35-37-3 )<---------------------->KEIRRE(35-29-1)

WEEK 2 TSBGOD (4-1) and KEIRRE (2-3) ( ADV TSBGOD) +2 games
WEEK 3 TSBGOD (1-4) and KEIRRE (0-5) (ADV TSBGOD) +1 game
WEEK 4 TSBGOD (2-3) and KEIRRE (4-1) (ADV KEIRRE) +2 games
WEEK 5 TSBGOD (2-2-1) and KEIRRE (3-1-1) (ADV KEIRRE) +1 game
WEEK 6 TSBGOD (2-3) and KEIRRE ( 2- 3 ) (ADV PUSH) even
WEEK 7 TSBGOD (1-4) AND KEIRRE (4-1) (ADV KEIRRE) +3
WEEK 9 TSBGOD (2-3) AND KEIRRE (2-3) (ADV PUSH)
Week10 TSBGOD(3-2) AND KEIRRE (1-4) (ADV TSBGOD) +2
WEEK 10 TSBGOD(3-2) AND KEIRRE(4-1) (ADV KEIRRE) +1
WEEK11 TSBGOD (2-1-2) AND KEIRRE (3-2) (ADV PUSH)
WEEK12 TSBGOD (3-2) and KEIRRE (4-1) (ADV KEIRRE)
WEEK13 TSBGOD (2-3) and KEIRRE (3-2) (ADV KEIRRE) +1
WEEK14 TSBGOD (2-3) and KEIRRE (3-2) (ADV KIERRE) +1

BOWL GAMES TSBGOD (6-4) and KEIRRE (?)

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: TSBGOD VS KEIRRE STANDINGS Season 2

Postby TSBGOD » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:08 pm

After 3 weeks I hold a slim one game advantage. Keirre squeaked by on 3 of those games! Good job this week either way.

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby TSBGOD » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:54 am

After 4 weeks we are dead even. Got screwed this week on two games, had a big lead on Ohio State and South Carolina but garbage time lost one and pushed on the other.

All even, time to take off next week.

GO GEORGIA! They can't be stopped on offense. Murray is a stud. Bama vs Georgia SEC championship

Oregon VS Georgia title game...You heard it hear first guys and gals :)

keirre21
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Postby keirre21 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:05 pm

TSBGOD wrote:

GO GEORGIA! They can't be stopped on offense. Murray is a stud. Bama vs Georgia SEC championship

Again you're smoking. You can't win the SEC with a defense that bad. Mark my words they will lose again before reaching the SEC title game. I said it before the season they are not a national title contender. I have a sneaking suspicion of what game it will be too.

It is very obvious that an undefeated Pac -12 team is a shoe in for the national title game, So if Georgia wins the SEC by some miracle then they better hope that Ohio State, Florida State, Clemson doesn't also run the table.

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby TSBGOD » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:57 am

keirre21 wrote:
TSBGOD wrote:

Again you're smoking. You can't win the SEC with a defense that bad. Mark my words they will lose again before reaching the SEC title game. I said it before the season they are not a national title contender. I have a sneaking suspicion of what game it will be too.

It is very obvious that an undefeated Pac -12 team is a shoe in for the national title game, So if Georgia wins the SEC by some miracle then they better hope that Ohio State, Florida State, Clemson doesn't also run the table.

We shall see, Bama does not impress me this year. Georgia defense is not good at all, but they have all season to make that better. Oregon loooks like the team to beat anyways, not Bama.

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby TSBGOD » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:46 am

After 5 weeks, we are both 11-13-1 for the season, not too good, but not too bad. Looks like Oregon and Alabama are the two teams to beat. Baylor looking insane but they really have not played anyone either. Georgia lost their whole team yesterday so that might put them behind the 8 ball. They still won with all back ups on offense for most of the game. Stanford did not look that good last night to say the least.

red98sethuthut
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby red98sethuthut » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:38 pm

TSBGOD wrote:After 4 weeks we are dead even. Got screwed this week on two games, had a big lead on Ohio State and South Carolina but garbage time lost one and pushed on the other.

All even, time to take off next week.

Why not use "live betting" to put in insurance bets when got game almost won. then you can middle the line too. Im more of a hedge better...i love a push!!!
Do the the ickey woods k.r. "fumble shuffle"!!! James brooks was here and so was Red!!!!.... madison2o12 (rd16) ,Conn.v runnerup, Ohio Midwest v runnerup, nyc2o12 3rd place, Detroit kumite 3rd place, final ohio boneyard bowl runnerup, tecmo IX (Oh No Ickey..ohhh no brooks NOoooo)....Midwest 6 (Oh ickey/brooks not two fumbles again!!!) TecmoX Rd of 16, BuffaloBountyII Champ, Midwest 7 rd16 (No cigar in ot.hoge always loses coin tosses lol)
SIGN UP 4 The NyC T.S.B. TOURNEY II (10-4-2014) AT http://www.northeasttecmo.com/ai1ec_eve ... stance_id=

keirre21
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby keirre21 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:55 pm

TSBGOD wrote:After 5 weeks, we are both 11-13-1 for the season, not too good, but not too bad. Looks like Oregon and Alabama are the two teams to beat. Baylor looking insane but they really have not played anyone either. Georgia lost their whole team yesterday so that might put them behind the 8 ball. They still won with all back ups on offense for most of the game. Stanford did not look that good last night to say the least.

I enjoy you looking like an ass when talking about Stanford. Georgia got everything they could handle from Tennessee, who is absolutely horrible. Stanford was consistently up 10 pts last night vs a good Washington team. A late TD got them within 3. Otherwise, the special teams showed up well, their Defense played well last night and the offense got the running game going late. Stanford is not flashy but they are a top 3 team this year. Oregon still hasn't played anyone with a pulse but I trust their starters.

Georgia is downright terrible on defense. They got a fumble into the endzone to survive Tennessee. BTW, before yesterdays game, EVERY..not just 1 but EVERY book in vegas had Georgia outside of their top 10 in power rankings and that's after the already beat LSU and S.Car. Georgia will have another loss before thanksgiving.. Stanford would be at least a TD favorite over Georgia on a Neutral field.

bigmv54
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 1-0

Postby bigmv54 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:18 pm

keirre21 wrote:
TSBGOD wrote:After 5 weeks, we are both 11-13-1 for the season, not too good, but not too bad. Looks like Oregon and Alabama are the two teams to beat. Baylor looking insane but they really have not played anyone either. Georgia lost their whole team yesterday so that might put them behind the 8 ball. They still won with all back ups on offense for most of the game. Stanford did not look that good last night to say the least.

I enjoy you looking like an ass when talking about Stanford. Georgia got everything they could handle from Tennessee, who is absolutely horrible. Stanford was consistently up 10 pts last night vs a good Washington team. A late TD got them within 3. Otherwise, the special teams showed up well, their Defense played well last night and the offense got the running game going late. Stanford is not flashy but they are a top 3 team this year. Oregon still hasn't played anyone with a pulse but I trust their starters.

Georgia is downright terrible on defense. They got a fumble into the endzone to survive Tennessee. BTW, before yesterdays game, EVERY..not just 1 but EVERY book in vegas had Georgia outside of their top 10 in power rankings and that's after the already beat LSU and S.Car. Georgia will have another loss before thanksgiving.. Stanford would be at least a TD favorite over Georgia on a Neutral field.

:like:
Live Titles (6) NE 08' / MW 09' / Clev 13' / MW 13' / Indy 15' / Cincy 17'

Online Titles (11) Cult 4 / ESTL 1 / TAFL 3 / TSBCL 1 / WTF 96' / WTFR 70' / ATA 16 / TBL 8 / TTL 5 / TSBTL 2&3

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby TSBGOD » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:26 pm

keirre21 wrote:

Georgia is downright terrible on defense. They got a fumble into the endzone to survive Tennessee. BTW, before yesterdays game, EVERY..not just 1 but EVERY book in vegas had Georgia outside of their top 10 in power rankings and that's after the already beat LSU and S.Car. Georgia will have another loss before thanksgiving.. Snplayytanford would be at least a TD favorite over Georgia on a Neutral field.

You are totally clueless but I knew this from the start . You do nice write ups but they amount to nothing every week. Georgia is better than Stanford, and that is a fact. Georgia won with basically their second team on the field. Obviously Georgia is not in some top 10 polls because they have everyone hurt on their team. Georgia only loss will be to Bama in the SEC championship game, just because they are hurt. I wish Stanford could play a real team like Georgia so they can show you what they are made of. Hulk Hogan is garbage at QB. And their RB's do not match up any where close to Georgia, and Murray is a stud at QB. Yes, Stanford has a better defense but they could not stop Georgia. I hope they eventually play in bowl. Saying Stanford would be a 7 point favorite on a neutral field is hilarious but may be true since their team is depleted. If they had all their starters Stanford would not stand a chance. Washington is not LSU or South Carolina. That is all that Stanford has played. Talk to me when Stanford has beat somebody, all hype to me. I know they are good, but not a top 5 team in my opinion. Stanford for sure will lose one more game and maybe even 2 before the REG season is over. I mean, they beat a terrible team in Army by only two TD's, LOL. Georgia has played Clemson, South Carolina, and LSU and should be 3-0 in those games, 1 play either way could of beaten Clemson. This is a laughable argument and clearly an easy debate in my favor. They will run table and play Bama in SEC championship. They will be ranked much higher than Stanford when the regular season ends. FACT not Fiction like your dream world. Nice writes up, but bad imagination :)

This may be a moot point if Georgia is playing their 2nd stringers. I am talking about their team full strength. I think only Bama and Oregon would have a shot at beaten them when healthy now. Georgia, top 5 QB, best RB in country, and solid WRs. Defense has been bad, but look who they have played. I think their defense would look like Seattle against ARMY! Let me know how you are doing once they play Oregon...LOL Stanford is lucky they have UCLA, Oregon, and Notre Dame all at home.

Two key receivers, Malcolm Mitchell and Justin Scott-Wesley are out for the season. RB Keith Marshall who would start and be the #1 RB on 80% of college teams is also now out for the season. RB Gurley is out for another week at least. WR Michael Bennett had surgery and will be out for a few more weeks . All this and they are still ranked #7 in the country. This team is strong ! Murray for sure is in the Heisman conversation now, he is a beast.

:like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like:

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby TSBGOD » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:56 pm

Kicking my ass this season! Glad It's not for cash!

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby TSBGOD » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:04 am

All comes down to the Bowl games..KEIRRE is up about 3 games for the season. TIME TO TURN IT ON!

7-3 in bowl games is what I am thinking! He would have to go 3-7 for me to win.

bruddog
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 406-123

Postby bruddog » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:45 am

So you are a combined 66-70- and keirre 72-66-2 after two seasons. Or about as accurate as a monkey throwing darts against a wall to pick 5 winners vs the spread.

Good work!!!

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby TSBGOD » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:04 am

bruddog wrote:So you are a combined 66-70- and keirre 72-66-2 after two seasons. Or about as accurate as a monkey throwing darts against a wall to pick 5 winners vs the spread.

Good work!!!

Yeah, it's for fun..big difference. Look at me and Kyle's battle. That was for cash..Frankie needs to play for money to own. :like:

You would not know anything about that, I doubt you have ever gambled on anything in your life :)

Go work your 9-5 and get in the office $5 pool. I see you possibly winning one of those :)

P.S. You and I Bruddog can pick games next seaon for $500 for the year. That way you will know what losing is about. Come strong or do not come at all!

I will actually put up my $500 to your $400 that you will not pick better than me. You are a hacking moron, not a sports bettor. We all know that. Stick to what you do best. :like:

bruddog
All-Star
All-Star

Postby bruddog » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:29 pm

What about the pickem leagues for money...lmao.

I don't claim to be a pro at college sports betting or betting in general. But I'm about 99 pct sure you aren't one either.

And yes ive gambled on sports and no not in some stupid office pool.

regulator088
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 21 Titles

Postby regulator088 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:57 pm

TSBgod is pro at sports bets no doubt.... Det lions lock of the week -8 vs TB a few weeks ago right? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Play games, say GG, do recaps..... Harmony in tecmo

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby TSBGOD » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:38 pm

bruddog wrote:What about the pickem leagues for money...lmao.

I don't claim to be a pro at college sports betting or betting in general. But I'm about 99 pct sure you aren't one either.

And yes ive gambled on sports and no not in some stupid office pool.

Pick em league? LMFAO that is for Tecmoworld and for people to have fun...you have to pick every game in a pick em Bruddog, I do not claim to be great at a pick em. When you bring up a pick em league, I already know you have no clue in gambling.

I make my money selecting a few games every week and profiting by that. You cant make money by picking every game on the schedule obviously. It's potluck if you do that.

I make more money a year at gambling Bruddog than you probably do at your 9-5 job. :)

And...Like I said, I will give you $500 to $400 odds if you want to make picks against me next year a few games a week for the entire season. That way, you will see how the magic is created. I doubt you take me up on that bet, you are all talk. :kitty: :kitty:

Atleast Kyle is always willing to donate to me, he has the right to talk smack! :)

Kyle, I am sure you will win eventually :). I did ask about the college bowls Kyle ?

bruddog
All-Star
All-Star

Postby bruddog » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:41 pm

"I make more money a year at gambling Bruddog than you probably do at your 9-5 job. :)"

Based on your posts here I have no reason to believe that. Do you have any proof of that? I've never claimed I'm some master gambler. You on the other hand, claim you are, yet there is nothing to suggest you are based on the crap you post here. Great you beat Kyle by one win in the last week. LMAO. You DOMINATED. :roll: If I actually see some shred of proof of your net winnings that adds up to large amounts of money maybe I'd believe you.

Post all your "REAL" bets on here for a year with the amounts BEFORE the game happens and you know maybe you would seem credible.

Why should I waste my time on trying to win something that is basically a 50/50 chance to win (me playing you). For fun okay but not to win money. I can make MUCH more money by investing my money.

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby TSBGOD » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:19 am

I hear you man, I am not here to try to make you believe me. It is what it is. You have you forte in life..making roms, hacks, etc...I have mine, poker, sportsbetting and pool before. To each their own. We will just keep doing what we love I guess. I just know what I have accomplished, and I also know what you have. Good job. There is mo way to prove to you the money I have made to support my family..No bookie or Casino will give me that documentation. I apologize. Pool room parlors do not show how much you have won, only tournaments.

Return to “TSBGod's Sports Page”