BAMA VS FLA ST +20

Sports discussion, sports trash talk, and sports polls.

Moderator: TSBGOD

User avatar
TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10586
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:56 am
TSB W-L-T: 19 TECMO TITLES
Location: HOME OF THE MOST NBA TITLES...17!
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 50 times
Contact:

BAMA VS FLA ST +20

Postby TSBGOD » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:51 pm

Well Keirre has been smoking crack an offered me a bet. If Bama plays Fla St in the Championship he is going to give me +20 for $100. Deal!

For the record, I have Fla St +20

keirre21
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
Posts: 330
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:46 pm
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Re: BAMA VS FLA ST +20

Postby keirre21 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Yes that is the deal. No, I am not taking any more action besides TSBgod on this bet.

User avatar
tecmoaddict
Florida
Florida
Posts: 2102
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:57 am
TSB W-L-T: 3 Titles!
Location: ga
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: BAMA VS FLA ST +20

Postby tecmoaddict » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:18 pm

keirre21 wrote:Yes that is the deal. No, I am not taking any more action besides TSBgod on this bet.


Damn... I'll hate betting on FSU since I'm a Gator fan, but I wish I could get in on that. FSU would win or lose by 10 or less.
TECMOCOWBOYSNTA Season 1 Champion (13-2)
TECMOCOWBOYSNTA Season 2 Champion (12-4)
TECMOCOWBOYSTTL Season 1 Champion (7-5)

BRONCOS ATA Season 24 Runner-Up (15-4)

User avatar
regulator088
All-Star
All-Star
Posts: 1771
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:59 pm
TSB W-L-T: 21 Titles

Re: BAMA VS FLA ST +20

Postby regulator088 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:03 am

Well considering the line would be less than 10, you got a good deal
Play games, say GG, do recaps..... Harmony in tecmo

User avatar
tecmoaddict
Florida
Florida
Posts: 2102
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:57 am
TSB W-L-T: 3 Titles!
Location: ga
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: BAMA VS FLA ST +20

Postby tecmoaddict » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:37 am

not gonna happen
TECMOCOWBOYSNTA Season 1 Champion (13-2)
TECMOCOWBOYSNTA Season 2 Champion (12-4)
TECMOCOWBOYSTTL Season 1 Champion (7-5)

BRONCOS ATA Season 24 Runner-Up (15-4)

User avatar
TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10586
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:56 am
TSB W-L-T: 19 TECMO TITLES
Location: HOME OF THE MOST NBA TITLES...17!
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 50 times
Contact:

Re: BAMA VS FLA ST +20

Postby TSBGOD » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:23 am

There is still a chance for that. to happened. If Ohio St loses to Mich St and auburn loses to mizzou...it will be Bamako vs Fla St. That really could happen. I think mizzou has a good shot and if Mich St can do anything on offense they can beat Ohio St. So never say never! Bamako got it the same way before after a loss.

User avatar
tecmoaddict
Florida
Florida
Posts: 2102
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:57 am
TSB W-L-T: 3 Titles!
Location: ga
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: BAMA VS FLA ST +20

Postby tecmoaddict » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:32 am

TSBGOD wrote:There is still a chance for that. to happened. If Ohio St loses to Mich St and auburn loses to mizzou...it will be Bamako vs Fla St. That really could happen. I think mizzou has a good shot and if Mich St can do anything on offense they can beat Ohio St. So never say never! Bamako got it the same way before after a loss.


true, but i think it will be fsu auburn or fsu ohio state. i still doubt fsu will lose (duke should never have a say who plays for the national title... in football) ohio state has a very soft schedule compared to other teams in the top 5, but i think they can take mich state. rivarly games are different, but still barely beating michigan isnt good. i just love how alabama lost. i hate those fans so much after living in that state for 4 years.
TECMOCOWBOYSNTA Season 1 Champion (13-2)
TECMOCOWBOYSNTA Season 2 Champion (12-4)
TECMOCOWBOYSTTL Season 1 Champion (7-5)

BRONCOS ATA Season 24 Runner-Up (15-4)

keirre21
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
Posts: 330
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:46 pm
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Re: BAMA VS FLA ST +20

Postby keirre21 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:17 pm

There is Zero Chance its FSU vs Bama

The possible title game are

1.) Ohio State vs FSU ( Both FSU and Ohio State win)

2.) SEC Winner vs FSU ( FSU Win and Ohio State Loses)

3.) SEC Winner vs Ohio State ( Ohio State wins and FSU Loses)

4.) SEC Winner vs Bama (Ohio State and FSU lose)

User avatar
TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10586
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:56 am
TSB W-L-T: 19 TECMO TITLES
Location: HOME OF THE MOST NBA TITLES...17!
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 50 times
Contact:

Re: BAMA VS FLA ST +20

Postby TSBGOD » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:58 pm

keirre21 wrote:There is Zero Chance its FSU vs Bama

The possible title game are

1.) Ohio State vs FSU ( Both FSU and Ohio State win)

2.) SEC Winner vs FSU ( FSU Win and Ohio State Loses)

3.) SEC Winner vs Ohio State ( Ohio State wins and FSU Loses)

4.) SEC Winner vs Bama (Ohio State and FSU lose)


You changing your tune? Last week you told me Bama still has a chance to be in title game even if Fla st wins? Change of heart?

keirre21
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
Posts: 330
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:46 pm
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Re: BAMA VS FLA ST +20

Postby keirre21 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:50 pm

TSBGOD wrote:
keirre21 wrote:There is Zero Chance its FSU vs Bama

The possible title game are

1.) Ohio State vs FSU ( Both FSU and Ohio State win)

2.) SEC Winner vs FSU ( FSU Win and Ohio State Loses)

3.) SEC Winner vs Ohio State ( Ohio State wins and FSU Loses)

4.) SEC Winner vs Bama (Ohio State and FSU lose)


You changing your tune? Last week you told me Bama still has a chance to be in title game even if Fla st wins? Change of heart?



I said provided that Texas A&M won. Bama had a chance to play FSU in the title game.

Here was the scenario:

I said Bama wouldn't slide past #4 which they didn't. So if Ohio State lost and Auburn lost then Bama would move up to number two. Voters would not put a 2 loss Mizzou team above Bama even if they beat Auburn.

BUT, Missouri beat Texas A&M, so if Ohio state loses voters would put a 1 loss Missouri team in the title game over a 1 loss bama because they beat Auburn.


Return to “TSBGod's Sports Page”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest