2014 Week 11 CFB Best Bets

Sports discussion, sports trash talk, and sports polls.

Moderator: TSBGOD

keirre21
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

2014 Week 11 CFB Best Bets

Postby keirre21 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:49 pm

You'll find the theme of this week is take the road team.

1.) Lock- UCLA (-6.5) at Washington

Washington has struggled with mobile QBs all season, failing to stop Oregon and Eastern Washington from scoring 45+ points. Their offense, however, has been more troubling. THey have no identity on on offense, turning to Supperstar LB Shaq Thompson as their leading RB. I think Coach Chris Peterson made a huge mistake a couple years back when he chose to change to a spread. His offenses have not been effective as they once were at Boise St. I like a lower scoring contest that UCLA wins by 10 pts.

2.) Notre Dame (ML) at Arizona State

Ariona State QB Taylor Kelly has been less than stellar since returning from injury but this team has managed to win both his starts. Notre Dame looked terrible on defense last week and start strting ILB Joe Scmidtt. But the triple option is difficult to prepare for. I think Notre Dame is the much better team and since you're only getting +2 at most places you're better off taking the ML.

3.) Kansas State (ML) at TCU

I barely missed the West Va upset last week. If not for 5 WVU turnovers including 3 deep in their own territory. TCU has been getting away all season without a run game and are down their best RB this game. I think Kansas State will be the first team that punishes TCU for being one dimensional. TCU CB Kevin White was able to shut down WVU's superstar WR Kevin White with safety help last week but leaving 7 men in the box this week will spell trouble and Kevin White can't handle KSU star WR Tyler Lockett 1-on-1. Kansas State withstands a late rally for the win.

4.) Duke (-4) at Syracuse

Syracuse is down to their 3rd string QB and DUke is a much better squad. The only thing that scares me is that 85% of the public is taking Duke and 91% taking the ML on Duke. Couple those with the fact that the line has only went up 1 pt and it typically spells and outright loss for Duke.

5.) Ohio State (+4) at Michigan State

All I hear is how the Michigan State defense is this season and how Michgan State has the Offense to match. Michigan State is a very good team and playing at home should give them a boost. I just trust Urban Meyer's Squad to come up with a great performance. I think Michgan State's secondary is beatable and if J.T. Barrett can hit 60% of his throws they'll win this game. I think this game is played in the mid 20s and Ohio State has a chance for the win

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
TSB W-L-T: 19 TECMO TITLES

Re: 2014 Week 11 CFB Best Bets

Postby TSBGOD » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:37 pm

Whether you win your bets, or lose them, always a good read my friend. You know your shit.

keirre21
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Re: 2014 Week 11 CFB Best Bets

Postby keirre21 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:30 pm

TSBGOD wrote:Whether you win your bets, or lose them, always a good read my friend. You know your shit.

Thx man. Hopefully more winners

Return to “TSBGod's Sports Page”