Round II Playoff Giants(MRTSB) Versus Cowboys(Lillefty)

MRTECMOSUPERBOWL
Champion
Champion
TSB W-L-T: 16 Titles

Round II Playoff Giants(MRTSB) Versus Cowboys(Lillefty)

Postby MRTECMOSUPERBOWL » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:48 pm

Well game started 0-0 as they always do. I receive KO and drive about 80 yards for a TD to make it 7-0. Lefty in turn does me doggy style and shows that BO may be running this parade. Making 7-7. I get ball back and have to Punt it away after some stellar D by Cowboys. Lefty turns around and on drive throws an INT to Carrier. I get back and put together my own drive to make it a 14-7 game. Cowboys tie it before half with a nice drive of their own. With Cowboys receiving ball in second half they put together some nice runs and passes for the go ahead score 21-14. It shall be pointed out that i was shitting bricks at this point and felt i truly need to face my demons. I put together a drive which was nice and sweet and made the score 21-21. This is when the game finally took a turn. Cowboys receive ball and go for it on 4th down and i would say about 9 yards to go on Cowboys side. They elect to go for it with a lot of time remaining in 4Th. Giants make huge stop. With Giants and short field Anderson (Gary) punches it in for a 28-21 score. Cowboys do what they can to tie and with Rison open at top shelf Vinny makes the mistake of over calculations which cost them the TD. Great Game buddy and good luck in future leagues. Giants(MRTSB) wins one from Lefty finally in the NTL and luckly it was in a game that mattered most. Video to come!!

Almost forgot GIANTS have sealed a spot in NTL Championship versus either Sowa or Lord!!!

GIANTS-28
COWBOYS-21
NWO Season 1 Champion
TCS Season 11 National Champion
PTT Tourney Champion
TBL Season 1 Champion
TCS Season 16 Bowl Champion
NCAA Season 1 National Champion
TPC Tourney Champion
B&G Tourney Champion
NCAA Season 2 National Champion
WTFR Season 8 Champion (1977)
WTFR Season 10 Champion (1979)
NTF Season 3 Champion (1972)
NTF Season 4 Champion (1973)
NTF Season 6 Champion (1975)
TCS 2.0 Season 2 Bowl Champion
The OG Original WTF Season 28 Champion (2017)

***Tecmobowler 2007-2014***

Return to “National Tecmo League-Season III”