Tecmo World Bowl: Wisconsin-Texas Christian University

Jimmy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Tecmo World Bowl: Wisconsin-Texas Christian University

Postby Jimmy » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:37 am

This was a classic game, and seeing as we both live in Milwaukee I have a feeling that there was some spy games going on from both teams...

-TCU receives, puts together a nice little drive which is capped off by a fantastic 11 yard td scramble by TCU captain Freddy Nieves. 7-0 TCU,

-WI takes the ball from the kickoff and is moving the ball effectively when BLOOP BLOOP! Fumble, Archie Gromit picks it up and he's on drugs. 40 yard td return. 14-0 TCU after one. (This was a huge play as it was the only stop made be either team. I feel I deserved this as I wore my TCU hat and shirt all last week. In fact, last Thursday while getting out of my car a lady said to me, "Hey, nice shirt. Take a look at the sticker on my car." It was a TCU bumper stick. "Sweet!" I replied. "I went to TCU, are you from Ft. Worth?" She asked. "Nope, I just love TCS.")

-WI scores after like 2 plays and 20 seconds. 14-7 TCU.

-I have another long, time consuming drive that ends in a Billy Lizama td catch. 21-7 TCU.

-Fro gets the ball with not much time left, but manages it to punch it in before half 21-14 TCU at halftime.

-WI receives and Fro puts together a nice long drive. I got quite a few sacks and called plays on this one, but he did a nice job and scores. 21-21 all tied up.

-I rip off a few long plays added by some intense button jamming. 28-21 TCU.

-Fro has a big 4th down conversion and scores with about 3 minutes to play. 28-28

-Jared "The only" Manning "that Matters" has a big run. And than on a 3rd and short from about midfield, Fro calls my play but I luckily get the pass 2 jj to Billy L. who makes a catch and run to the 10. I run it up the gut 3 times with Jared and kick the winning fg with about 8 seconds to play. 31-28 final.

This one was certainly a shoot-out. Not the TCU blueprint for success when your starting 4 running backs and 1 tight end all season, with the TE Billy Lizama playing the wr1 slot.

GG Fro, this was alot of fun. Sorry about the fumble.
It's too bad the schedule makers had to pit to Milw. guys against eachother. Always a pleasure bud.

averageTSBPlayer
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: under 0.500

Re: Tecmo World Bowl: Wisconsin-Texas Christian University

Postby averageTSBPlayer » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:20 am

Jimmy wrote:In fact, last Thursday while getting out of my car a lady said to me, "Hey, nice shirt. Take a look at the sticker on my car." It was a TCU bumper stick. "Sweet!" I replied. "I went to TCU, are you from Ft. Worth?" She asked. "Nope, I just love TCS."

ha, that's some good stuff :D
Madison Tecmo Tournament
2011 Ohio Tournament: 2-3 (triple elim)
2011 Madison Tournament: Round of 32 appearance
2010 Chicago Tournament: Final 4 appearance
2010 Ohio Tournament: Sweet 16 appearance
2010 Madison Tournament: Elite 8 appearance
2009 Ohio Tournament: Elite 8 appearance
2009 Madison Tournament: Round of 32 appearance
2008 Madison Tournament: Round of 32 appearance
Only 1/2 garbage since 2008

Return to “TCS Bowl Games”