Moderator: CTL

lordsummerisle
Up and Comer
Up and Comer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Bengals vs Lions

Postby lordsummerisle » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:59 pm

BENGALS 10, LIONS 0

This was a close affair between the two species of big cats.

Lions receive, 3 and out. Punt.

I drive the length of the field but Emmitt fumbles on the 2 yard line just as I'm about to punch it in to go up 7-0. Shit. A few plays later the Lions have to punt again.

With limited time on the clock in the half I put together a decent drive and go down to kick a FG as time expires. 3-0.

I receive after the half and start putting together a good drive but all of a sudden...called play INT and the Lions have the ball around their own 40.

3 and out again. Another punt.

Bengals then take up most of the rest of the time remaining in the game to go down and punch in a TD courtesy of a Peete to Emmitt screen pass. 10-0 with under 2 to play.

Lions fire up some longballs toward the end. One of them hits to Herman Moore but he's tackled at around the 10. Next play, a Mark Collins INT would preserve the shutout and the sellout crowd at Riverfront Stadium goes home happy.

GG Jshaw and GL with your remaining games. You are the best punter I have ever faced. (No joke, all 3 of his punts landed inside the 5 giving me loooong fields to work with)

Return to “CTL Week 12 Recaps”