Preliminary OG ROM Tournament idea (TPC)

Tecmo Psycho
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 6 Titles

Re: Preliminary OG ROM Tournament idea (TPC)

Postby Tecmo Psycho » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:32 pm

Going great to a Star Wars Party at 4 AM on Saturday morning and watching VII at 10 PM Saturday night. I will need sleep Friday. If I wasn't doing this I'd be in.
THIRD PLACE: Buffalo Bounty IV, Midwest Tecmo IX, and 2017 Cincinnati Championships
FINAL FOUR:  Detroit Kumite II and Indy Tecmo I

MattyD
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Postby MattyD » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:49 pm

Tecmo Psycho wrote:Going great to a Star Wars Party at 4 AM on Saturday morning and watching VII at 10 PM Saturday night. I will need sleep Friday. If I wasn't doing this I'd be in.

I can't wait for the movie to come out. Enjoy!

MattyD
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Postby MattyD » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:49 pm

Heads up to everyone joining---If we don't reach 16 by Tuesday we will cancel it if there aren't enough participants.

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
TSB W-L-T: 19 TECMO TITLES

Postby TSBGOD » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:18 am

Why does it have to be this week? Whenever we get 16 we should roll..no matter what week it is.

MattyD
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Postby MattyD » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:07 pm

TSBGOD wrote:Why does it have to be this week? Whenever we get 16 we should roll..no matter what week it is.

True statement. What I am trying to do and some I have spoken to about this agreed. That in the future we want to have an established time stamp on it. People are able to go to live tournaments Friday- Saturday. Myself and a couple of others want to try establishing time framed events. The reason is because it seems for some reason a lot of people take too long to get games in and some don't get their games in at all. Yes, we could wait. But, IMO I think that the reason why people get discouraged online is because the people who are not considerate end up giving the ones who are on, schedule etc the "run around" aka Trying to establish a bit more of a disciplined approach.

With that being said like i already posted---the next time i do a thread for a tournament it will be a bit longer in advance. But, I got to be honest with you--I don't think that the advanced time matters---I think that people need to have trophies, prizes etc. "Something on the line" for them to take part in something like this. The interest isn't there like it use to be.

MattyD
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Postby MattyD » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:03 pm

With 10 participants this event will be cancelled. War and I will be working together on  separate tournaments in the future. So, stay tuned.

Return to “Anything N Everything”