heyyy youuuu guyyyys

User avatar
DAMFNDRZA
All-Star
All-Star
Posts: 1839
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:46 am
Location: Georgia
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

heyyy youuuu guyyyys

Postby DAMFNDRZA » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:57 am

Just checking in. I hope all is well. Been working my life away the past couple years. I think I just made it to somewhere around middle class, so it wasn't all for nothing. Here to send my thanks and best wishes to the tecmo community. Maybe we'll meet someday in that live tourney in Wisconsin.
Image

User avatar
DAMFNDRZA
All-Star
All-Star
Posts: 1839
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:46 am
Location: Georgia
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: heyyy youuuu guyyyys

Postby DAMFNDRZA » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:51 am

hmm. Must be close to dead here. That is a disappointment. Oh well. Will check back in another year or so.
Image

kamphuna8
All-Star
All-Star
Posts: 2171
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:57 am
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: heyyy youuuu guyyyys

Postby kamphuna8 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:23 am

Ah Damf! There's been a new addition to the communication factor. Most of us use Discord and thats where stuffs hopping. Good to see ya!
cool as high water

Tsbgod 10:33 pm
why be malicious
make sno sense on a tecmo board

Kamphuna8 10:33 pm
well to some it obviously does
all a bunch of geese and ganders in the tecmo world

kamphuna8
All-Star
All-Star
Posts: 2171
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:57 am
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: heyyy youuuu guyyyys

Postby kamphuna8 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:24 am

DAMFNDRZA wrote:hmm. Must be close to dead here. That is a disappointment. Oh well. Will check back in another year or so.

LMOST DEAD THO
cool as high water

Tsbgod 10:33 pm
why be malicious
make sno sense on a tecmo board

Kamphuna8 10:33 pm
well to some it obviously does
all a bunch of geese and ganders in the tecmo world

User avatar
DAMFNDRZA
All-Star
All-Star
Posts: 1839
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:46 am
Location: Georgia
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: heyyy youuuu guyyyys

Postby DAMFNDRZA » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:20 am

kamphuna8 wrote:
DAMFNDRZA wrote:hmm. Must be close to dead here. That is a disappointment. Oh well. Will check back in another year or so.

LMOST DEAD THO

I made it back. Still looks dead.

Did a youtube search and found this really cool Tecmo Madison mini-documentary on the live tourney. You guys probably already know about that. It featured the Vogts, Mort and Sobe. So, glad to see the game is still alive somewhat. I would play online but I can't remember how.

TPC?
Image

kamphuna8
All-Star
All-Star
Posts: 2171
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:57 am
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: heyyy youuuu guyyyys

Postby kamphuna8 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:48 pm

DAMFNDRZA wrote:
kamphuna8 wrote:
DAMFNDRZA wrote:hmm. Must be close to dead here. That is a disappointment. Oh well. Will check back in another year or so.

LMOST DEAD THO

I made it back. Still looks dead.

Did a youtube search and found this really cool Tecmo Madison mini-documentary on the live tourney. You guys probably already know about that. It featured the Vogts, Mort and Sobe. So, glad to see the game is still alive somewhat. I would play online but I can't remember how.

TPC?

Yes. Actually a lot of the chatter has moved from here to discord
cool as high water

Tsbgod 10:33 pm
why be malicious
make sno sense on a tecmo board

Kamphuna8 10:33 pm
well to some it obviously does
all a bunch of geese and ganders in the tecmo world


Return to “Anything N Everything”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest