SEA 10 IND 3

Opus
All-Star
All-Star

SEA 10 IND 3

Postby Opus » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:51 am

Tough defensive battle by both sides. Colts nullified the Hawks running game and the only offense I could muster were a few lucky long passes. Cromartie and the D played excellent and really made it tough for the Colts.

gg jman

uwwjman5
Rookie
Rookie
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Re: SEA 10 IND 3

Postby uwwjman5 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:57 am

U2, opus. You really have my number apparently. Opus neglected to mention I nearly took an early 7-0 lead as Barber scampered for a 50+ yard run, which promptly resulted in a fumble at the Seahawks 8-yd line. Ouch. The 'hawks did complete numerous JJ passes, mostly on read plays. At one point I snapped off a few obscenities in the 4th qtr out of frustration and i apologize for it. The Tecmo Gods gave me a chance though as the 'Hawks fumbled on my 5-yd line late in the game, giving me a last gasp for a tying score. I drove the ball down to the 'hawks 15-yd line, with just 4 seconds left. Predictably, the 'hawks read my play, but i got the pass off, hoping for a JJ miracle of my own, only to see the pass fall harmlessly out of bounds.

Really fun season, and at 6-6, I'm pleased with my inaugural Tecmo run. I can see I definitely need to improve my passing attack, but defensively, I'd like to think I'm pretty tough to play against.

Look for the Colts to shore up some holes this offseason to become a more complete team next year.

Good luck to the top 4 teams, who were clearly the best teams all season long.
Worst. Tapper. Ever.

TecmoTurd
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Re: SEA 10 IND 3

Postby TecmoTurd » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:00 am

You guys played to your historical tendencies, that's for sure. Looking at the preview, you were like, same stats, flip-flopped on rushing/passing. Looks like that did not change...

Return to “SNFL Playoffs - 1st Round”