League Website

Moderator: BSTARS

BroadwayTavo
Rookie
Rookie
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

remember these codes for BStars?

Postby BroadwayTavo » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:05 am

This was fun (sad that I'm not in the playoffs) - anyway, anybody remember these codes for the game?

For a stronger team from the menu screen go to Make Team screen and with the control press down,right,left,down,down,right then press a.
A question will appear asking "WHEN ISN'T IT?" Erase that and put in "WHEN IT IS." Press a and give the new team a new name if you want, then a logo, and view the new team's strong stats.

For an all woman's team again go to the Make Team screen and push down,right,left,down,down,right,up,up,down,up,down,up then press a.
A question will appear asking "WHAT IS A WREN?" Erase that and put in "A BIRD." Then a second question shows saying "WHEN ISN'T IT?" and erase that and put in "WHEN IT IS." like before. Make a new name if you want, and select a logo and check the team screen and you will have an all woman's team.
Attachments
Baseball_stars_004.png
Baseball_stars_004.png (2.29 KiB) Viewed 144 times
Thankyouverymuch,myfriend.

LuckyTool
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Re: remember these codes for BStars?

Postby LuckyTool » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:36 am

I knew the super-team code, but not the all-ladies team code. I guess you could just do that the low-tech way by firing all your players and hiring all ladies, but that would take a while!
HSTL Season XXV, XXVI, & XXVII Champion
Baseball Stars Seasons I & II Champion
MIB Season III Champion

jaredw78
Rookie
Rookie

Postby jaredw78 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:01 pm

I spent hours powering up teams and after a few days they would just erase. Never knew these codes til couple years ago. I remember making 2 teams firing all the players, powering prestige up to 15 on everybody and playing league games to earn money. I'd use both controllers, hit 3 batters, pick em all off base for 3 quick outs. Then keep hitting batters til it was 10-0 and game was called. Took 1:15 seconds to make 134,000 dollars.

jaredw78
Rookie
Rookie

Postby jaredw78 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:03 pm

You can make 4 million in less than an hour. 4 mil makes a pretty good team

Return to “Baseball Stars”