OU @ KSU

lillefty021
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

OU @ KSU

Postby lillefty021 » Thu May 15, 2008 4:31 am

Late game here at KSU as the wildcats faces the number 3 in the nation, ducks.

Oregon gets the coin toss and elects to kickoff. Before i begin, i must say, i think i picked almost more than half of his plays this game. Anyways, back to the game, Oregon kicks off. And quickly the Duck D plays tough. Hold the wildcats to a 3 and out and force the punt. Then its time for you know who. Jonathon Levine. Returning from the cramps of last game, Levine practiced and practiced and was a game time decision. He was good to go. Levine busts a couple of tackles and then finally gets into the endzone, where he is tackled by the cpu and fummies. (Now in TCS, is this like any other league, where if the dude gets tackled and fumbles, his stats will be lost? I hope not, cuz i need those yards!) 7-0 Oregon.

Shortly after that Blake finds Deon Murphy on a long leading strike for a td. Very nice pass. Then shortly after that, Levine scores again, with some nice moves. Then right before haltime, blake drops back, but couldn't find Deon one more time.

2nd Half.

Oregon gets ball and it is time for the show again. Levine has goes for a few more yards. Then in comes a good Alston, at 63 ms. He and Levine switches positions for a couple snaps, and Alston breaks a big run, setting up a Costa to Levine connection for 13 yards. (Levines 4th touchdown of the game)

KSU gets ball again, but is picked on back to back to back plays, leaving the wildcats 4th and 23 at the one. They are forced to punt. On the next carry levine has, he gets cramped up and sits out (injured) rest of the game.

KSU next possession, is a safety, and no more scores after that.
GG Kcchiefs.

The Ducks are now #1 in the nation.
TITLES

*2008 MidWest Tecmo Tournament Champion* (8-0)
TCS Season 9 & 12 TecmoWorld Bowl Champs OREGON
TCS Season 10 National Champs- Oregon Ducks
TBL Season 4
TBL Season 6
NTL Season III
Nestopia S 2
NWO Season V
HSTL Season 14
ATA Season 14
CTL 1994
SNFL S 1
SNFL S 2
ETL S 1
PTL S 3
WTFR 1971
WTF Season 11

kcchiefs12983
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Re: OU @ KSU

Postby kcchiefs12983 » Thu May 15, 2008 6:34 am

yeah, it may have been more than half of my plays that you picked. Great play calling. gg lefty.

Return to “TCS Week 7”