Finished 3 seasons
joeygats
All-Star
All-Star

new owner

Postby joeygats » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:32 pm

arizona needs a new owner areana tecmo not for me thxs doe
Rest in Peace mikeyscull - one of the best players to ever play online

think your good at tecmo and want to prove it? then join the action today! viewtopic.php?f=1118&t=43242

MrBeef
All-Star
All-Star

Re: new owner

Postby MrBeef » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:05 am

not acceptable. Be a real owner and finish out the season then you can leave. Its an 8 game season. Shit you play 8 games in a few hrs. Get online and git'er done.
2008 Tecmo Hall of Fame inductee

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee

bigmv54
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 1-0

Postby bigmv54 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:06 pm

MrBeef wrote:not acceptable. Be a real owner and finish out the season then you can leave. Its an 8 game season. Shit you play 8 games in a few hrs. Get online and git'er done.

bad ass owner here boys...lay the smack-ath down on his candyass biotches!!!!

lets play our game joeygatz...no bs "im in a damn all day TPC game playing tournament with yourself" lets do this league game brah
Live Titles (6) NE 08' / MW 09' / Clev 13' / MW 13' / Indy 15' / Cincy 17'

Online Titles (11) Cult 4 / ESTL 1 / TAFL 3 / TSBCL 1 / WTF 96' / WTFR 70' / ATA 16 / TBL 8 / TTL 5 / TSBTL 2&3

joeygats
All-Star
All-Star

Postby joeygats » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:14 pm

its not that im a bad owner, i really just dont like it. its to easy to score i really didnt know what it was,mrtecmo aim asking me to join a league i said sure,played a few games and hated every second of it. so if u wont let me quit can the people i play just upload sims?
Rest in Peace mikeyscull - one of the best players to ever play online

think your good at tecmo and want to prove it? then join the action today! viewtopic.php?f=1118&t=43242

MRTECMOSUPERBOWL
Champion
Champion
TSB W-L-T: 16 Titles

Postby MRTECMOSUPERBOWL » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:47 pm

joeygats wrote:its not that im a bad owner, i really just dont like it. its to easy to score i really didnt know what it was,mrtecmo aim asking me to join a league i said sure,played a few games and hated every second of it. so if u wont let me quit can the people i play just upload sims?
Grow some balls and finish the season up you damn nubcub!
NWO Season 1 Champion
TCS Season 11 National Champion
PTT Tourney Champion
TBL Season 1 Champion
TCS Season 16 Bowl Champion
NCAA Season 1 National Champion
TPC Tourney Champion
B&G Tourney Champion
NCAA Season 2 National Champion
WTFR Season 8 Champion (1977)
WTFR Season 10 Champion (1979)
NTF Season 3 Champion (1972)
NTF Season 4 Champion (1973)
NTF Season 6 Champion (1975)
TCS 2.0 Season 2 Bowl Champion
The OG Original WTF Season 28 Champion (2017)

***Tecmobowler 2007-2014***

lillefty021
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Postby lillefty021 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:38 pm

joeygats wrote:its not that im a bad owner, i really just dont like it. its to easy to score i really didnt know what it was,mrtecmo aim asking me to join a league i said sure,played a few games and hated every second of it. so if u wont let me quit can the people i play just upload sims?

LOL, Its to easy to score... Sure it is. Thats how it is in real life man. Do you not watch arena or atleast saw a game? I remember my friend taking me to a game because he's in the Air Force and the JungleCats played Tennessee. Non stop scoring action, and actually i remember the QB for Tennessee doing a sneak and tried to jump over the pile and he got stuffed. He got back up from underneath and i look at him, the fuckers arm was broke, nasty as hell, bones poppin and everything. But of course its easy to score. When have you seen an Arena football game where the overall scored points is below 100? A few maybe, but christ joey play out the season. Only 8 games.
TITLES

*2008 MidWest Tecmo Tournament Champion* (8-0)
TCS Season 9 & 12 TecmoWorld Bowl Champs OREGON
TCS Season 10 National Champs- Oregon Ducks
TBL Season 4
TBL Season 6
NTL Season III
Nestopia S 2
NWO Season V
HSTL Season 14
ATA Season 14
CTL 1994
SNFL S 1
SNFL S 2
ETL S 1
PTL S 3
WTFR 1971
WTF Season 11

MrBeef
All-Star
All-Star

Postby MrBeef » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:54 pm

Hell no. get them games played.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee

daboy8821
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Postby daboy8821 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:42 am

MrBeef throwin his beef around, lol, thats great.

He keeps tellin him "NO", like the soup natzi.

No quitin for you joeyboy

This is a classic

MrBeef
All-Star
All-Star

Postby MrBeef » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:14 am

NO SOUP FOR YOU joey!

Get the games played. Yea hell as I said if it were a longer season of course I would get another but for a fucking 8 game season and then to say I just dopn't like it. Bullshit.

I don't like okra but if it were the last thing left on earth to eat I sure as hell would.

Get them games played!!

Return to “Tecmo Arena Football League”