Saints at Bills

tadaos
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Saints at Bills

Postby tadaos » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:21 pm

Kitna was on fire the first drive of the game and after the Bills defense makes a crucial 4th down stop deep in his own territory the Saints found themselves down 14-0 early. Next possession Westbrook goes down to injury putting the Saints into a pass first mode for the remainder of the half. Bills defense holds a couple of times and is able to get a FG before the half 17-0 Bills at recess.

2nd Half Buckholter took over the Saints running duties and they drive down the field to make it 17-7. Saints defense digs in and is able to stop me on downs. After Garcia throws one to my DB's the Bills are back on offense trying to eat some clock. Saints defense again digs in and stops me on 4th down. Momentum started to change as New Orleans punches it in for the TD and it's a close one 17-14 going into the 4th quarter. Kitna recovers the onsides kick and runs like a madman for the sidelines but is tackled and I breathe a sigh of relief as he doesn't cough it up. Sensing urgency Kitna hits Hines Ward on a 50 yard catch and run inside the Saints 10. After a couple of stuffs Kitna again hits Ward on the goal line for the TD. 24-14 with about 2 minutes to go. The never say die Saints march down the field again but the Bills defense holds on and I get the ball back on downs with 40 seconds left. After a sack Buffalo punts the ball away to run out the clock. GG Bgboud losing Westbrook was a shitty break. GL the rest of the way.

Bills pick up their first win of the year 24-14.

Return to “NTL Week 7”