Bills 36 Dolphins 17

tadaos
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Bills 36 Dolphins 17

Postby tadaos » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:40 am

well after over a week of trying to get this to work we finally realized we have 2 different versions of the same rom. and awayyyyyyy we go!

Miami wins the toss and elects to receive. Buffalo gets an early 4th down stop and runs it in with Emmitt for the 7-0 lead. Ensuing kickoff Miami FUMBLES and Buffalo picks up the loose ball. As Emmitt runs in for his 2nd TD the game freezes and we disconnect. Eddie thinks he clicked on something outside of nestopia by accident and it caused that. So we reconnect and he is kind enough to let me score twice to go back to where we were. Next Miami possession Woodruff picks off Mark Wilson and again the Bills are set up on the Dolphins side of the field. After a run and an imcomplete pass Mike Haddix slowly popcorns his way to the endzone. 21-0 Bills after the first quarter. Next possession Miami hits a couple of quick passes and then B-Hump runs it in from about 25 yards out. With only a few ticks left on the clock Miami kicks off to the ever dangerous Haddix. After popcorning the kicker it's OFF THE TO RACES!!! He dips and dodges and popcons his way to the 30 THE 20 THE 10 and is tackled at the 10 yard line with no time left...so close and yet so far. 21-7 at recess. Buffalo receives and Haddix again is able to popcorn the kicker and IT'S OFF TO THE RACES AGAIN! Can he do it?? the 50, the 40, the 30, the 20, and he's dive tackled by a drone at the 15. After Brister misses a wide open TE in the endzone Emmitt makes some nice moves and runs it in. 28-7 Bills. Miami is able to drive but stalls and has to kick a FG. 28-10. Next possession Brister decides that he likes the colors of the Miami Unis and just throws them the ball. Wilson hits the diving Moore for the TD. 28-17 Fish are back in it. Brister made a nice 4th down conversion with his legs to keep this drive alive and I was able to tack on a FG 31-17. Next possession Woodson puts a nail in the coffin with the big pick off of Wilson. Bills tack on another FG and it's 34-17. With no time left Wilson gets sacked in the endzone for the safety to end the game. 36-17 is the final.

gg eddie it's tough when you haven't even blinked yet and you're down 3 scores going into the 2nd quarter. you got right back in it and at 28-17 i was starting to worry. thanks for being legit after the initial disconnect it is much appreciated and good luck the rest of the way.
2009 WTF CHAMPION
HSTL Season 19 Runner Up
2012 Midwest Tournament Elite 8
Respect all. Fear none.

daboy8821
All-Star
All-Star

Re: Bills 36 Dolphins 17

Postby daboy8821 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:44 am

how did u have 2 different roms?
Sounds like that might be lefty n discs problem. They both told me today about desyncs they have had.

edrex333
All-Star
All-Star

Postby edrex333 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:56 am

Yeah it definitely was because of the different roms. And when we were finally playing (as Tadaos wrote) I did accidentally click the "Drop" button trying to chat in the connection box, so let that be a lesson to you all.

God I love Nestopia, I think may pull a daboy sooner or later here.

Oh, gg Tadaos, you played great.

bgboud2
Starter
Starter

Postby bgboud2 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:19 am

Sorry for the trouble guys...different versions was my bad from fixing some alignments earlier in the season. I posted announcement that guys should re-download when they get ready to play just in case....wont' be an issue after week 6.
XFL BOLTS S3 12-0

tecmodactyl.................................................bgboud2

daboy8821
All-Star
All-Star

Postby daboy8821 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:30 pm

edisaurusrex wrote:Yeah it definitely was because of the different roms. And when we were finally playing (as Tadaos wrote) I did accidentally click the "Drop" button trying to chat in the connection box, so let that be a lesson to you all.

God I love Nestopia, I think may pull a daboy sooner or later here.

Oh, gg Tadaos, you played great.

Best move you'll make Ed. Nesticle shouldnt be mentioned in the same breath as Nestopia

As of the drop thing for chatting. I find it much easier to use the chat box. Its under Netplay tab I think. Take the box n move it to the middle top. Ive been doing that for awhile n like it much better then using the p2p box.

Return to “NTL Week 2”