Baltimore 20 vs Vikes 14 (OT)

eifersucht80
All-Star
All-Star

Baltimore 20 vs Vikes 14 (OT)

Postby eifersucht80 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:04 am

Dilweg was intercepted 3 times, ravens offense just couldnt big drives and dfense was struggling all day, but for some reason, they could manage to injury Craigh heyward, return a fumble to td and score after cluth plays in overtime to take an improbable win.
Ravens 2-6.
well played jeid...............
ATA: GIANTS Giants (Season VII and XIII CHAMPIONS)
CTL: GIANTS Giants
HSTL: GIANTS Giants

jeid
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Re: Baltimore 20 vs Vikes 14 (OT)

Postby jeid » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:08 am

I've played 4 of the top 10 most retarded games of tecmo in my entire career this past month. Makes me want to quit... I just have to keep reminding myself it's just a game...

btw, the "clutch play" was a 4th and long bomb from his own 20 which somehow magically sailed right over haddix in perfect jump int position and right into mark carrier's hands. this was after i missed a fg to win it. Which was preceded by him throwing a bomb int on 4th and 27 in his own end, which was intercepted by haddix in the endzone, only to have kreig magically fumble the next play and returned for a td. Which was preced by Heyward getting injured who had already scored 2 tds and was running well.

GG eifer, but honestly, I'm not sure how much longer I can deal with these lame losses :cry:

bgboud2
Starter
Starter
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Re: Baltimore 20 vs Vikes 14 (OT)

Postby bgboud2 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:15 am

At least I gave you a lame league tie 8-)
XFL BOLTS S3 12-0

tecmodactyl.................................................bgboud2

Return to “NTL Week 7”