Updates

Mid90sMatt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Updates

Postby Mid90sMatt » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:55 am

Various Updates to the site and forums will go here so check by if you see a recent post to see what's going on. Check the schedule below to see what I'm working on.

Please post any requests or suggestions here for the site or forums or ways to improve them.

Schedule all dates are estimates

Stats: After a game is played, I will record the stats into a notepad file for that team. I will then add up the stats total then record them into a "master" stat file. At the end of the week. I will post the top stats to the "statistics" page on Sun/Mon night. If you want your individual team stats, send me a PM or something and I can email them to you.

links to the forums and to the rules on the bottom of every page (3/15) - done

season 2 page direct link to season 1 and vice versa (3/15) - done

have a black BG for stats pages (3/15) - not possible

Update Coach Page (?/?)

Put schedules on each team's page (4/6)
Proud Commissioner of: The LPI
Proud Member of: The TSBL

Mid90sMatt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Updates

Postby Mid90sMatt » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:56 am

The stats page is up http://jcltsb.tripod.com/jcl/season2/stats.html#il. It is up-to-date with the 2 CPU games played on sunday night.

I have also added an injury list to the bottom of the page.

Mid90sMatt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Mid90sMatt » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:55 am

http://jcltsb.tripod.com/jcl/season2/stats.html

If you click on the team names you'll go to the team's page. I've written up a franchise history so you can look back and see what they accomplished during the previous season. Obviously, only season 1 teams have one for now.

If you notice any problems with the links, please report them here. As for the stats on the page, it's season 2 so they aren't updated.

Mid90sMatt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Mid90sMatt » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:52 pm

I have added a schedule to the original post. Check it out.

Mid90sMatt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Mid90sMatt » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:25 am

whew...updated the Season 1 Awards Page and the Hall of Fame.

Now I never have to look back at season 1 again!!! haha...time to finish up the season 2 stuff.

Mid90sMatt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Mid90sMatt » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:30 am

If you check out the Season 2 Page, the schedule is updated with the most recent scores and if you click on the "winner" it will link you to the re-cap in the forums.

WARNING: I haven't checked the schedule on the site so I'm not 100% sure that it is correct. If you notice any differences with the schedule on the forum, please post there and follow what the FORUM says.

Mid90sMatt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Mid90sMatt » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:46 am

Updated stats for week 1 w00t!

jcmistat
Rookie
Rookie

Postby jcmistat » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:35 pm

you need to update the stats better, none of the packers are under ints, nor my backup RB jackson, and my 3rd WR scored a TD as well. I know its on the master list, but im all up for posting every single stat ever onto the site. If its not that hard to update stats i'd be willing to do stats.

Mid90sMatt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Mid90sMatt » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:47 pm

jcmistat wrote:you need to update the stats better, none of the packers are under ints, nor my backup RB jackson, and my 3rd WR scored a TD as well. I know its on the master list, but im all up for posting every single stat ever onto the site. If its not that hard to update stats i'd be willing to do stats.

The problem. Is that every one of those stats that you see is individually coded. I can't just cut and paste the stats I have to physically create this long ass code for EVERY individual in the league. Then I have to update those individual stats every week by hand. To do what you are asking would literally take me two or three times longer than it does now (which currently is 2-4 hours).

I only post the top receivers/rushers etc. because that's all that matters. Who cares what the 29th receiver got? Obviously if it's your receiver, you may want to know and I can email you the master list that has EVERY player un-coded or I can send you just your team so you can compare them yourself. But until we come up with a way to not have to do it by hand, or I get some help, your request is impossible.

I for one, don't care about every player and would much rather not have to scroll past a list of 100s of players to get to the bottom. If you would rather I order the players in a different way, I'd be glad to. Maybe by touchdowns? Currently it's by yards (for rushers/receivers). Or maybe I should extend DBs to show more players?

jcmistat
Rookie
Rookie

Postby jcmistat » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:04 pm

every DB should be be listed that gets an int for sure thats not adding much compared to every WR/RB.

jcmistat
Rookie
Rookie

Postby jcmistat » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:10 pm

ya we need to find like a new code or some shit. Of course what I would imagine is that theres an area for recievers and in the area theres a box thats says insert player name, yards, TD, etc then after you enter everything, hit ok its done and listed them by all by yards or whatever you set it as.

Mid90sMatt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Mid90sMatt » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:24 am

Added the win/loss record of each division, I wont include the last 3 games (teams against other teams in their division). I will also update the conference win/loss record after the first interconference games.

Mid90sMatt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Mid90sMatt » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:21 pm

Updated season 2 stat page with info on how players will be listed.

Mid90sMatt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Mid90sMatt » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:08 pm

I've made changes to the site to make it easier to navigate in between seasons and pages. If you notice any problems or have any other suggestions, leave one here.

Return to “JCL Season 2 Archive”