KC vs Miami

aquatix
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

KC vs Miami

Postby aquatix » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:48 am

Both defenses showed up big time in this one, but Miami got the break when they needed it. On a crucial 3rd and 2, the cincy D calles the right play but Adrian Peterson finds the whole anyway for a first down. Brandon Jacobs in excellent rips off a popcorning long td run as the highlight for the Chiefs. Final score 23-7 in favor of the Dolphins. GG Ahake, it was closer than the score...

AHake21
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Re: Cin vs Miami

Postby AHake21 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:44 am

Cin vs Miami hehe

This was just a game that makes ya wanna throw up. No offense to my man Aquatix...but I think I picked 6 plays all game and 4 went for first downs. There were cc's and jj's on picked plays which is frustrating on its own...but jesus christ tecmo...

I was down 14-7 in the 4th. Aquatix has the ball and my defense is just tearing him apart. I caused a fumble that I somehow did not recover and I picked the plays. When it was 3rd and 2 or w/e, he was on the top has mark and we both called toss up. I used DB 3 and tried to clog the hole but somehow he goes thru the OL and gains 40 f#$%^&** yards. I think AP had 18 carries for 80 yards...which shows that 17 for 30 was holding him down.

Just frustrating when ya do the right things but tecmo says no to your efforts. It was a great game, just sucks that I did everything I could to give me the opportunity to tie and I did just that...I got him to fumble and I repeatedly picked plays. It just wasn't meant to be.

GG man and GL this season.

MRTECMOSUPERBOWL
Champion
Champion
TSB W-L-T: 16 Titles

Re: Cin vs Miami

Postby MRTECMOSUPERBOWL » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:47 am

AHake21 wrote:Cin vs Miami hehe

This was just a game that makes ya wanna throw up. No offense to my man Aquatix...but I think I picked 6 plays all game and 4 went for first downs. There were cc's and jj's on picked plays which is frustrating on its own...but jesus christ tecmo...

I was down 14-7 in the 4th. Aquatix has the ball and my defense is just tearing him apart. I caused a fumble that I somehow did not recover and I picked the plays. When it was 3rd and 2 or w/e, he was on the top has mark and we both called toss up. I used DB 3 and tried to clog the hole but somehow he goes thru the OL and gains 40 f#$%^&** yards. I think AP had 18 carries for 80 yards...which shows that 17 for 30 was holding him down.

Just frustrating when ya do the right things but tecmo says no to your efforts.
It was a great game, just sucks that I did everything I could to give me the opportunity to tie and I did just that...I got him to fumble and I repeatedly picked plays. It just wasn't meant to be.

GG man and GL this season.

Damn seriously I can see an image of you crying. Not in a bad way just feel your pain bro. Good recap I guess? :cry:
I feel like crying and holding your hand I swear. :cry:
NWO Season 1 Champion
TCS Season 11 National Champion
PTT Tourney Champion
TBL Season 1 Champion
TCS Season 16 Bowl Champion
NCAA Season 1 National Champion
TPC Tourney Champion
B&G Tourney Champion
NCAA Season 2 National Champion
WTFR Season 8 Champion (1977)
WTFR Season 10 Champion (1979)
NTF Season 3 Champion (1972)
NTF Season 4 Champion (1973)
NTF Season 6 Champion (1975)
TCS 2.0 Season 2 Bowl Champion
The OG Original WTF Season 28 Champion (2017)

***Tecmobowler 2007-2014***

AHake21
All-Star
All-Star

Re: KC vs Miami

Postby AHake21 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:50 am

haha yeah it sucks. If it was against some douchebag I wouldnt be sad, Id be pissed the fuck off...

But Aquatix is a cool dude and anything that happens vs him, I will not bash him over. Its crazy what being a cool dude will get ya in tecmo.

aquatix
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby aquatix » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:26 pm

Hey now, I get some credit. The only score you had was a 50 yard run with Brandon Jacobs in EXCELLENT. I definitley got the breaks on offense, but it could've been a shutout. Both defenses played well. 8-)

lillefty021
All-Star
All-Star

Postby lillefty021 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:30 pm

Trust me, Hake was givin credit to you. More credit than most of the tecmoers playing online would ever give. Obviously, you we're able to get out of the picked plays, thats something. Tecmo is gay, but you we're on the right side of the luck this game. Nice win. (As much as Hake likes nestopia, Nestopia hates him!)
TITLES

*2008 MidWest Tecmo Tournament Champion* (8-0)
TCS Season 9 & 12 TecmoWorld Bowl Champs OREGON
TCS Season 10 National Champs- Oregon Ducks
TBL Season 4
TBL Season 6
NTL Season III
Nestopia S 2
NWO Season V
HSTL Season 14
ATA Season 14
CTL 1994
SNFL S 1
SNFL S 2