NE vs NO

Kimrari
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

NE vs NO

Postby Kimrari » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:53 pm

It's weird using someone elses crappy team. TSBGOD is a horrible GM and put together a dismal squad. I really really wish I had my Cleveland squad that I drafted.

I won, 28-7 but I don't really know how. I didn't pass well and didn't play run defense well either. I even had three turnovers (1 int 2 lost fumbles).

I'm currently 1-2 (inherited the team 0-2. no wonder TSBG quit. If I drafted a crappy team and couldn't win a game I would leave as well. talk about being a sorry scrub. once you get passed his mouth, what does he really have to offer?)

GL BG, and gl the rest of the way man!
Attachments
week04_002.png
week04_002.png (15.16 KiB) Viewed 149 times

bgboud2
Starter
Starter
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Re: NE vs NO

Postby bgboud2 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:48 pm

I'm out of my own league.

Seriously, it's gotten to the point where i can't do anything right. My first drive ended with a fumble return for TD on a called play. Then it was an INT which I deserved. 14-0 because I can't play defense at all. Next drive I score the only TD, but my sorry ass team can't do kick coverage so the worst case happens right before the half.

I get a fumble after the half but Brees throws it off target for an INT to a drone.
You fumbled again when the game was already over. So that's how you have 3 turnovers and win.
XFL BOLTS S3 12-0

tecmodactyl.................................................bgboud2

Return to “NTL Week 4”