DAL 21, MIA 14

Endzone2Endzone
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

DAL 21, MIA 14

Postby Endzone2Endzone » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:16 pm

Clear skies.

Ed got unlucky in this one. He had two fumbles for scores. My D held the game at the end as my O gave him another chance to tie it up as I stupidly threw a baited int in the redzone where a FG woulda put me up 2 scores. His D played great all game and he really read me like a book. I'm lucky to walk away from this with a win as Ed really put it to me.

GG.

DAL 2-0.
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

edrex333
All-Star
All-Star

Re: DAL 21, MIA 14

Postby edrex333 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:22 pm

I'd have to say this is the best I've probably played vs E2E and he got a little help from the Gods. I can't say I really lost because of that cause as we all know his offense is tough to stop anyway so it's anyones guess. Both of the returned fumble TDs came on picked plays so it wasn't complete bs. The bend don't break defense is just too much for me though, well played. His stats weren't mindblowing, but he really didn't have the ball that much, maybe for a few minutes even.

GG E2E

Miami now 1-1

Return to “SNFL Week 2”