Supports:ImageImage
bruddog
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 406-123

meaty HOU @ CIN

Postby bruddog » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:04 am

A very meaty game indeed.

HOU had its way early as my RB was cranking off run after run early. CIN meanwhile had a few big gainers early that led to one score but the second one his qb misfired thanks to the LB pressure and a DB jj inted it on a horrible misthrow

i drove righr before half and DONG YARD hits like a 67yarder and HOU is up 17-7 at half.

It's looking good as HOU forces a stop early in the 3rd and gets a punt. We are marching pretty easily once again and then flame out around the 20. Then DONG yard shanks the easy FG.

CIN took the momentum and got away with a lucky pass where the WR came back to the ball on a deep route. A few plays later and its 17-14.

I decide to take one deep shot as my WR had no coverage deep. It's overthrown and falls inncocently into a 81int dbs hands. A few plays later and i don't switch quick enough and again into the 81int db. No pick.

Finally on mistap i get int's by a lber. CIN takes over around the 50. Some meaty plays and cin scores with 15 secs to go.

I run around for about 50 sec on the KR but no luck.

MG Hake

zach
Up and Comer
Up and Comer
TSB W-L-T: 234-81

Re: meaty HOU @ CIN

Postby zach » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:35 am

quoth the gripsmoke, "dong yard is the biggest dick in m.tl"
Schlexico 3:5 Trust in the Schlexico with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Return to “Meatspin. The League”