MTL Website
Supports:ImageImage
zach
Up and Comer
Up and Comer
TSB W-L-T: 234-81

2021 Fantasy Draft Sign up

Postby zach » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:51 pm

This season I think it would be fun to draft fantasy teams since we don't control a set team. It will be a cumulative points league meaning whoever scores the most points gets the top seeded team in the playoffs and so forth. It's definitely better than the current system of me randomly picking teams for everyone and then not sticking to it. There will be no free agency or start/sit like a typical fantasy league. We'll use a basic scoring system to be announced before the draft. I won't be keeping score regularly--you can on your own if you want. All you have to do is draft and that's it. And no, you won't have to do this to play regular season games or perhaps even playoff games in extreme cases. I'll take up to 32 qualified participants if there is that much demand, but it really doesn't matter how many play. Only sign up if you're going to make your picks.

There would have to be some sort of honor system, like prohibiting the benching of a star qb/rb/wr etc because you don't want him to get points. This takes away from the fun. Play to win the game. I would however think it's fine if you are controlling a player from your fantasy team and you want to make him the focal point of the offense. With bruddogs new rom hack, you can simply call the appropriate formation to defend pass or run and then call it "good coaching."

Post your nonsense here and you're in if you have the proper credentials.

In:

Zach
Hake
Lefty
Gripsmoke
Schlexico 3:5 Trust in the Schlexico with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

AHake21
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Re: 2021 Fantasy Draft Sign up

Postby AHake21 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:16 am

In

lillefty021
All-Star
All-Star

Postby lillefty021 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:22 am

I want to take part of the meaty fesitvities in 2021. I heard it's going to be the most meatiest season ever, as ballz are hangin and wieners are flying. Sign lefty up for this sweet ass league.
TITLES

*2008 MidWest Tecmo Tournament Champion* (8-0)
TCS Season 9 & 12 TecmoWorld Bowl Champs OREGON
TCS Season 10 National Champs- Oregon Ducks
TBL Season 4
TBL Season 6
NTL Season III
Nestopia S 2
NWO Season V
HSTL Season 14
ATA Season 14
CTL 1994
SNFL S 1
SNFL S 2
ETL S 1
PTL S 3
WTFR 1971
WTF Season 11

gripsmoke
All-Star
All-Star

Postby gripsmoke » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:47 pm

in like meatspin
TECMOWORLD'S BEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME*

according to a formula I made

zach
Up and Comer
Up and Comer
TSB W-L-T: 234-81

Postby zach » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:59 pm

note: i'm taking my sweet ass time with this until people start getting on my case about me taking my sweet ass time with this.
Schlexico 3:5 Trust in the Schlexico with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Return to “Meatspin. The League”