Chargers remain undefeated!

chunger
Rookie
Rookie

Chargers remain undefeated!

Postby chunger » Tue May 26, 2009 6:45 pm

In a battle for 1st place in their respective divisions and supremacy in the TFL to date, the Dolphins and Chargers met head on in an epic clash of the Titans. After scoring on their opening drive of the game, the Dolphins recovered a fumble on the Chargers 1st offensive play. Starting with good field position, it was quickly a 14-0 game. Unfazed and unshaken, the Chargers league leading rushing attack started to mount their comback. Combined with the ever efficient Jim "don't call me Chis" Everett, the Chargers were able to cut the score in half. Both defenses in this game were supreme and it was easy to see how the 2 teams have combined for only one loss between them through the 1st 5 weeks of play. The Chargers D led by David Fulcher and Kevin Greene were able to hold the potent Miami offense to just 2 field goals the rest of the way while the combination of Marion "No ifs, ands, or" Butts and Mel Gray were able to score another TD to close to within one score at 20-14. Another TD by the Chargers gave them their 1st lead of the game early in the 4th quarter with a new found hope and belief flowing through their veins. The chess match was now in the Dophins possessions and the strong armed B.J. Tolliver threw an ill-timed interception in the waiting hands of user controlled, Kevin Greene. The Chargers would add another on the ensuing possession, and shut down the Miami passing attack to close out the game with a last second FG.

Final score 31-20 in what was a match for the ages. Great game oracle, I look forward to possible seeing you in the playoffs.

oracleoftecmo
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Chargers remain undefeated!

Postby oracleoftecmo » Tue May 26, 2009 9:03 pm

Chunger, I respect the professional breakdown. You failed to mention that B.J "i hand those out" Tolliver is damn useless. I unfortunately played the mental games on my self and lost. Good game Chunger. You have definitely improved from my lashing on you at the Carriage House Inn Tourny. You were the better player today. Congrats

tecmovo
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Chargers remain undefeated!

Postby tecmovo » Tue May 26, 2009 9:37 pm

thanks to chunger "chunger berman" for his eloquence -

Return to “TFL Week 6”