Ellard too much for 49ers Defense

chunger
Rookie
Rookie

Ellard too much for 49ers Defense

Postby chunger » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:34 pm

Great match-up today as the Chargers hosted the 49ers in San Diego. This was a live match as Chunger had some dumb CPU issues and had a few de-syncs before the game was completed. The game started with the Chargers driving for a TD and SF with an immediate quick strike for 7 on their first possession. Dispite an Everett pick and a Marion Butts fumble deep in SF territory, the Chargers were able to put up another 21 points and stuck to their assignments in shutting down the always dangerous Barry Sanders. The defense stepped up and held SF scoreless the rest of the way. Final score 28-7.

Good game Danny.

tecmomig
Up and Comer
Up and Comer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Re: Ellard too much for 49ers Defense

Postby tecmomig » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:10 pm

Hey Poso, how does Barry Sanders end up with -3yds rushing??? He must be hung over from the Stampede!!! Guess that means Tecmosavi is a right off as well.

Are you ready?
Are you ready?

COWBOYS TFL SEASON I/II/III CHAMPION

***2011 TECMO BOWL III CHAMPION 5-1(LIVE CASH TOURNAMENT $550)***

***2010 TECMO BOWL II CHAMPION 6-0(LIVE CASH TOURNAMENT $700)***

COWBOYS 'CMIGGY NITE CHAMPION'

tecmoposo
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Ellard too much for 49ers Defense

Postby tecmoposo » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:36 am

Barry was not his normal self today for sure. Drove past the practise facility today and I saw Barry on his own taking hand off after hand off from water boy John Oliverio. Something struck a nerve with Barry against the Chargers and something tells me were in for a big game next week. Tecmomig why are you in 3rd place?

Return to “TFL Week 11”