Bills 17 Bengals 14

tadaos
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Bills 17 Bengals 14

Postby tadaos » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:45 pm

After taking a 14-0 lead Cincinatti is looking pretty late in the 2nd quarter. However the Bills are able to drive and score to make it 14-7 at halftime. Bills receive and Shaub in GOOD hits couple of CCs on picked plays to Gonzo to set it up inside the 10. Cincy defense clamps down and is able to force a FG 14-10 Bengals. Ensuing possession Romo throws it to the wrong guy and Asante Samuel comes up with the big INT to swing the momentum. After a stuffed run Shaub is able to find a streaking Bryant for a huge 60 yard pass inside the Bengal 10. After a couple of stuffed runs Shaub is able to find Witten in the endzone on a crossing pattern to go up 17-14 with 4 minutes left in the 4th. Bengals receive and Jacobs starts eating clock as the Bengals seem unstoppable on this last drive. To midfield, to my 40, to my 30. Romo tries to hit a double covered Hester in the endzone but it bounces of my DBs hands. Jacobs' number is called again, and he does his best impersonation of Okoye by coughing it. Bills recover and run it 20 yards and get out of bounds. After an incomplete pass Buffalo elects to punt and run off the rest of the clock. GG hake GLRW sorry for the gayness.

Bills squeak out a winner and even themselves out at 1-1.
2009 WTF CHAMPION
HSTL Season 19 Runner Up
2012 Midwest Tournament Elite 8
Respect all. Fear none.

AHake21
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Re: Bills 17 Bengals 14

Postby AHake21 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:56 pm

Only me is how I feel. When he says a couple ccs he means like 5 or 6...most double covered. Very frustrating to play so well but randomness trumps and helps boost the Bills to victory.

It was Romo who fumbled running out of bounds. Try to do the smart thing and the ball still bounces away from the sidelines.

GG Tadaos and GLTRW

Return to “NTL Week 2”