Fantasy Football Tecmo Style!
TFFL Website
Bo...
Up and Comer
Up and Comer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Week 2 is postponed

Postby Bo... » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:38 pm

I am going away this weekend, and then Sunday night we have the TW FFL draft, so I will not have time to do week 2 this weekend. It is postponed until the following weekend.

Week 1 will still be finished tonight.
aka Bo FB Offtackle Left (knobbe)
telepathin (AIM, AOL)

Bo...
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Re: Week 2 is postponed

Postby Bo... » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:41 am

Week 2 is on pace to start this Friday. Let's say the deadline for changes is Friday, Sept 4 at 5 pm EST.

If anyone needs anything I've forgotten, let me know. Be sure to check the Injuries thread and adjust your roster if you want. Thanks.
telepathin (AIM, AOL)

cranberrysucks
All-Star
All-Star

Postby cranberrysucks » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:45 pm

Not sure where I was supposed to put this. But due to injury I wanted to put Hilliard in for Butts

Bo...
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Postby Bo... » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:06 pm

cranberrysucks wrote:Not sure where I was supposed to put this. But due to injury I wanted to put Hilliard in for Butts

ok. You can also post roster adjustments to your individual team threads.

oh i almost forgot, while you have an injured player you can also add someone else if you want. let me know.
telepathin (AIM, AOL)

cranberrysucks
All-Star
All-Star

Postby cranberrysucks » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:08 pm

PPD again?

Bo...
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Postby Bo... » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:48 am

cranberrysucks wrote:PPD again?

yeah, kind of. made a couple of slight mistakes that have been taken care of, thanks largely to brookston. but it's also been a busy labor day weekend. i have jury duty tom. so i should be home early. i will try to get the matchups up then.
telepathin (AIM, AOL)

Bo...
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Postby Bo... » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:49 pm

Bo... wrote:
cranberrysucks wrote:PPD again?

yeah, kind of. made a couple of slight mistakes that have been taken care of, thanks largely to brookston. but it's also been a busy labor day weekend. i have jury duty tom. so i should be home early. i will try to get the matchups up then.

*sigh* Getting up at the crack of dawn to get to jury duty on time, then spending all day in court for jury selection took more out of me than I thought. I came home at 5, ate dinner, and promptly fell asleep.

Apologies for dragging this week out so long. Hopefully I'll get into a groove soon and the rest of the season will be smoother. I won't be able to do week 2 tonight because I am going to see Nine, so let's just make the goal by the weekend. Week 3 will then be pushed back another week.
telepathin (AIM, AOL)

Bo...
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Postby Bo... » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:28 pm

I'm still plugging along at this, but stuff keeps coming up. Week 2 will finally be done over the next few days, then the trade period for week 3 will be a little longer than a week.

I know I said initially that I would do all the work for this, but I don't think I can do a game a week on my own. I will try to get it down to two weeks for each game, but I could really use some help or suggestions if anyone would be willing.

The two things that take the most time right now are putting in defensive points and recording conditions. If people don't care that much about conditions, it would save time to skip that step. Instead I would just put in who is injured. Right now what I have to do is check each player in Nesticle, switch to the spreadsheet and record the condition, then go back to Nesticle, back to the sheet, etc. It is very tedious for something that has little effect on the game.

I don't want to use Nestopia because the stat extractor that I use as a backup in case I don't record something right on Dynastyphile only works with Nesticle.

What does everyone think?
telepathin (AIM, AOL)

Yimme
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Yimme » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:22 pm

Keep plugging along Bo... I will help if you need help. Don't know much, but i can help out.
hit me up or call me (513) 535-8070

Return to “Tecmo Fantasy Football League”