Fantasy Football Tecmo Style!
TFFL Website
Bo...
Up and Comer
Up and Comer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Week 1

Postby Bo... » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:27 am

This excel file has 5 sheets. The first is a list of all players sorted by fantasy points. Each of the others is a H2H matchup.

I forgot to include conditions/injuries. I will do that tomorrow, along with adding a sheet with just available players, and a sheet with the players sorted by position. I will also update the schedule and standings file.
Attachments
TFFL Week 1.xls
(119 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
aka Bo FB Offtackle Left (knobbe)
telepathin (AIM, AOL)

Bo...
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Re: Week 1

Postby Bo... » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:21 pm

I just have no time to do anything right now. Umm, I am working on getting conditions and injuries out, and the standings page. I will also reflect any roster changes when I get the updates posted.

Please bear with me, running this is becoming more time consuming than I initially thought. I will try to get everything posted that you might need for week 2 by... well, I don't know :) as soon as I can.

If it's any consolation, I haven't had time to even look at anything, so even I don't know who's injured yet. If any backups have stats, though, you know someone got hurt, so you can go off of that in the meantime.
telepathin (AIM, AOL)

Bo...
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Postby Bo... » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:30 am

just realized i didn't reflect roster changes. those are in the topics, though, so it's fine. this is just the same as the week 1 i previously released, but with conditions/injuries and a sheet that just has available players sorted by fantasy points.
Attachments
TFFL Week 1.xls
(189 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
telepathin (AIM, AOL)

Bo...
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Postby Bo... » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:19 pm

I've decided against creating a separate sheet with the players sorted by position. If you want to see this, or any other sort, you can just sort the main sheet yourself in Excel.
telepathin (AIM, AOL)

Return to “Tecmo Fantasy Football League”