One Play Keeps the Cowboys PERFECT!

tecmomig
Up and Comer
Up and Comer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

One Play Keeps the Cowboys PERFECT!

Postby tecmomig » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:25 pm

***Dallas Festival***

This game was a defensive battle as both offences couldn't come up with any big plays. The two QB's were horrible as they both went 5/13 passing for scrap yardage. The play that changed this entire game was a safety by the Cowboys, the opening drive saw the Boys fight with everything they had to make it all the way down to the Dolphins 7 yard line. Oracle came up big stuffing Mig on the next 3 plays, and on the fourth down gamble Young was stopped by Thomas on the one inch line. Mig was going crazy on the sideline yelling at the referee for a review as he thought the ball crossed the goaline, but no review was given and the Dolphins came up with a HUGE stop. Mig had his head down as if that stop won the Dolphins the game, but PRIMETIME showed his incrediable form again. The Dolphins decided to pass out of the endzone but Cowboys picked the play, Oracle checked down to his 5th receiver who was Okoye sitting in his own endzone, Deion had left his deep man immediately and ran for Okoye like he knew it was going to him, just as Okoye caught the ball PRIMETIME smashed him before he could do anything and the rest of the Boys all gang tackled him in the endzone for a safety. This game would stay 0-2 until early in the fourth qaurter when Joe Howard who replaced the injured Rice would scamper in from the 8yd line to make it 0-9. Oracle made quick work of his drive and scored with a Montana pass to Clayton for 6. He went for the short kick but was unable to get the ball, Mig and the Boys ran out the rest of the clock.

Mig after the game 'Oracle played a great game, this is one guy i don't want to play again! Rice getting hurt late was probably what saved me, as before that he rushed for 83 and caught another 51, however I think this era with Rice at RB is over, his party lifestyle has got him injured on several occasions!'

Mig moves to 10-0 but I think the Dallas camp looks weak...What will happen next?
Are you ready?

COWBOYS TFL SEASON I/II/III CHAMPION

***2011 TECMO BOWL III CHAMPION 5-1(LIVE CASH TOURNAMENT $550)***

***2010 TECMO BOWL II CHAMPION 6-0(LIVE CASH TOURNAMENT $700)***

COWBOYS 'CMIGGY NITE CHAMPION'

Return to “TFL Week 10”